Hi,

One of my contacts has been sync'd with Facebook, but the rest aren't for some reason. Anyone got any ideas how I can sync the profile photos of my friends with my 9900 contacts?

Many thanks.
    11-13-11 01:01 PM
    Hi,
    What u need to do is to open the facebool app and go into Friends.
    And for each friend u wanna sync with a BB contact u need to be on him
    With the marker and press the BB button,select "connect to blackberry contact"
    This will open your contacts in which u wanna select the appropriate contact and that's it ..they will auto sync from that day forth

The one's the facebook identifies on its own are auto synced because the either have the new facebook messenger app or either they have updaeted their phone number in their facebook profile..I think so anyway.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

jordandrews90 and CoreyGmaN like this.
    11-13-11 02:30 PM
    Excellent! Thanks kindly, works a treat.

Hi,
    What u need to do is to open the facebool app and go into Friends.
    And for each friend u wanna sync with a BB contact u need to be on him
    With the marker and press the BB button,select "connect to blackberry contact"
    This will open your contacts in which u wanna select the appropriate contact and that's it ..they will auto sync from that day forth

The one's the facebook identifies on its own are auto synced because the either have the new facebook messenger app or either they have updaeted their phone number in their facebook profile..I think so anyway.

11-13-11 03:28 PM
    U r welcome
    11-13-11 04:28 PM
    Thanks from me too, couldn't figure this one out. But holy crap this is gunna take a while!
    10-31-12 12:12 PM
    I believe there's an option in the Facebook app to connect your BlackBerry to Facebook. All my contacts are automatically synced up. Whenever I add a new contact into my phone book, if they're on my Facebook, their profile will be automatically added. Try playing around with your Facebook settings and enable some of the features (Calender, contacts, etc.)
    10-31-12 01:38 PM
    I believe there's an option in the Facebook app to connect your BlackBerry to Facebook. All my contacts are automatically synced up. Whenever I add a new contact into my phone book, if they're on my Facebook, their profile will be automatically added. Try playing around with your Facebook settings and enable some of the features (Calender, contacts, etc.)
    They sync up when you add them, but they won't continue to sync when people change their profile pics, etc.
    10-31-12 05:10 PM
    They sync up when you add them, but they won't continue to sync when people change their profile pics, etc.
    Hmmm, just looked through a few of my contacts and you're partially correct. Most of my contacts have their most recent profile pic as the contact picture.
    11-01-12 11:15 AM
    i cant sync my facebook frends pic to my blackberry 9220 phone contact
    i also try blackberry contacts application help me ASAP
    04-21-13 02:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD