So, I know it's a huge screen and all (Note II).. but its heavy, have to use 2 hands, screen is actually WAY to big for what I normally use my phone for (texting, twitter, calling, etc...) --BUT!!-- I miss my QWERTY 9780, so I just bought one from eBay cheap in great condition. Yay can't wait for it to arrive!!! Considering keeping the Note II in case, as a backup.. but will use my BB for daily use. Glad to be back!
    05-19-13 01:31 PM
    So, I know it's a huge screen and all (Note II).. but its heavy, have to use 2 hands, screen is actually WAY to big for what I normally use my phone for (texting, twitter, calling, etc...) --BUT!!-- I miss my QWERTY 9780, so I just bought one from eBay cheap in great condition. Yay can't wait for it to arrive!!! Considering keeping the Note II in case, as a backup.. but will use my BB for daily use. Glad to be back!
    Switching from Android to Blackberry. oh boy! Did you hit ur head against something? I have the Galaxy S4 and it's the best phone on the planet. Android ROCKS!
    05-19-13 02:12 PM
    Switching from Android to Blackberry. oh boy! Did you hit ur head against something? I have the Galaxy S4 and it's the best phone on the planet. Android ROCKS!
    Ummmmm no.
    jonissoawesome likes this.
    05-19-13 07:40 PM
    A wise decision IMO.
    I came back to my 9780 from an iPhone 4s. Best decision I ever made.
    I do have an Android as backup, but absolutely prefer my 9780 for daily use.

Everyone is different, but for me and my use, nothing is as productive and screams business like a Berry. I am a busy executive running two companies. I cannot be goofing around with a toy. I NEED A BUSINESS COMMUNICATION TOOL. The 9780 fits that bill perfectly.

Don't listen to the naysayers. If a Berry is your preference then so be it. Read Jen Cohen's article (National sport fitness and motivational speaking guru) in Forbes regarding how she dearly misses her legacy Berry after switching to an iPhone. She states she went from being super productive to searcing for an AC outlet all day. And she stated how her general productivity was deminished by leaving Blackberry.

Welcome back! Enjoy!
    linhnguyen3010 likes this.
    05-19-13 09:38 PM
    Right, just wanted to remind that I said Note II, not S4 anyway
    05-19-13 11:45 PM
    Android is balls! BB all the way!!
    05-19-13 11:52 PM
    Keep us posted on how you like the switch back to Black!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    06-18-13 08:25 PM
    Have you considered the q10?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 07:05 PM
    Have you considered the q10?

Posted via CB10
    Realize ur post was for the OP, but personally I am sticking with BIS for at least another year before I hop on over to 10.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    06-20-13 03:38 PM