Hey all. I am on the Rogers Network in Canada (GSM) with my BB Bold, and I went on vacation to the Bahamas and bought and used a SIM card down there. However when I switched back to my Rogers SIM, I had lost all my BBM Contacts, all my texts & Emails, & pictures. But when I put the Bahama's SIM card back in, all my data was there again. How do I get all my data to show up in my phone with my original Rogers SIM card? Can anyone help?

Thanks you!
    05-19-09 05:43 PM
    well, bbm contacts, emails and pictures aren't stored on the sim card... try restoring your berry from a back-up
    05-19-09 05:51 PM
    put the bahamas SIM card in and copy your pictures to your PC and do a backup
    then just install the rogers SIM and do a restore and copy your pics and whatever else back to the device
    05-19-09 05:55 PM
    O just put the sim back in and do a backup then put the rogers sim back in and recover what you want only from the backup.

Or do backup your pictures first.

As far as i know nothing is stored on the sim, but there is those people who still do store somethings onto a sim card... DON'T if anyone is ... as you can end up losing them for good if the sim goes dead.
    05-19-09 06:06 PM
    Ok, so the first time I tried to switch my SIM card was when I was still in The Bahama's about to take off. It looked like all my data had been cleared from the phones memory. However I am in North Carolina airport right now and I tried here, the problem seems to have resolved itself. So no need for comment. Im fine now. Thanks!
    05-19-09 06:13 PM
    glad it all worked out!
    05-19-09 06:14 PM
    wow! YOU guys replied so fast! Thank you so much. This was my first post I thought id have to wait for a day or so to get a reply. I guess I should have tried again first before posting but thanks for your prompt responses! Ill keep those suggestions in mind for future reference if I need it.
    05-19-09 06:15 PM
    well welcome to CrackBerry!
    05-19-09 06:17 PM
    Hi, i just switched sim card on my blackberry curve, at some point it asked me to enter "blackberry" i did and when i put the new sim in all my contacts were gone ( HELP!
    04-03-13 08:58 AM
    Restore them from a recent backup maybe? Possibly sync with a desktop PIM maybe?
    04-03-13 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD