as an att user, i had gotten ahold of a storm which i used for lil over a month (i dont care what anybody says that thing they call a phone sucksss) , but have now traded that for a BOLD. been messin with it a few hours, absolutely love it... anything i should know,tips,hints?? hahah...
    06-29-09 05:04 AM
    Have you seen the big sticky at the top of the page, http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/jus...d-first-90965/. Could be helpful.

Some other very helpful reads that we recommend:

Crackberry.com Presents: Blackberry 101 Lectures <--- Read these!!!

Hooked on Tronyx! - Articles

Hooked on Tronyx! - Applications

Hooked on Tronyx! - My Hosted Files - Documentation

Chris
    06-29-09 05:19 AM
    yea thanks, i was readin the tips and tricks thread... slowly i'll start goin around the forum and read whats out there.
    06-29-09 05:33 AM
    Congrats on your bold and Welcome to the forum
    06-29-09 07:21 AM
    you will surely love it. I dare say it is the best berry at this time.
    06-29-09 07:27 AM
    you will surely love it. I dare say it is the best berry at this time.
    Can I get an AMEN?
    06-29-09 12:18 PM
    Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-29-09 12:21 PM
    X2

I can't get a data plan at the moment, but even without it I love this phone. I can't wait till I have a data pla, then I will use it to its fullest potential. Congrats on getting the Bold, welcome to the club ^.^

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 12:27 PM
    ditching the storm for the bold is the smartest move you have ever made.... you will be amazed when you notice that you can browse the web and receive messages while on a call (something verizon couldnt do for some reason)
    06-29-09 12:54 PM
    thanks everybody!!! 2 full days in, loveee it. slowly gettin my apps and all in there.. im an att user, and had the 8300 and liked how the keys felt (as far as for textin and emails) but damnnnnnnnn the bolds feel so much better!! ..yeaa when i got the storm i thought it was a good move, wrong! that thing sucked major ..@$$
    07-01-09 04:39 AM
    as an att user, i had gotten ahold of a storm which i used for lil over a month (i dont care what anybody says that thing they call a phone sucksss) , but have now traded that for a BOLD. been messin with it a few hours, absolutely love it... anything i should know,tips,hints?? hahah...
    welcome to the BOLD's world

i know storm is suxxx, however i kinda like it because of the "airport traffic control" games

but overall Bold is 20x much better than this storm
    07-01-09 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD