I just put my girlfriend on my at&t account and got her the bold. She had the storm with Verizon but text messaging was too tedious for her. She does not use a blackberry email account, she just uses her yahoo account. I did a device transfer and transferred everything over, and everything works but the email. She switched over her number from Verizon, but i doubt that has anything to do with it. She tries to delete the account, but it wont delete. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
    06-14-09 03:13 PM
    06-14-09 03:32 PM
    Has she created an actaul BIS account for AT&T now?

BlackBerry Internet Service
    06-14-09 03:43 PM
    I too recently switched from Verizon to AT&T and had the same problem with my email. What you need to do is first delete the service book for the account. You can do this by going to Options>Advanced Options>Service Books> then delete the file that says the email name aka YAHOO [CMIME]. Then sign up for blackberr internet service. I find the site by just googling "att blackberry internet service". It'll be the first site to come up. Sign up for that and it should send all the info to the phone and you'll be able to set up filters, rename the account, change the signature. You should be able to, in theory, skip the first step but I'd do it just to be safe.
    06-14-09 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD