Before its too late can a bunch of us ask them to include more preloaded themes? I mean I know every theme imaginable will come out probably within 2 months of its launch but still it would be a lot nicer and easier if they included a few more themes. How about

1) L Theme
    2) Today Theme
    3) Full Screen, No Icons

& then of course the precision theme.

I think that would be nice .. do you think theres anyone that can actually get through to them?
    06-19-09 10:45 PM
    How about more memory not themes I have one theme I like and it did not come with my BB and I wish I could free up more memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 11:46 PM
    how about the ability to save apps on a sd card, and to give us better and cheaper apps like the iphone!
    06-21-09 09:34 PM
    As long as we are all placing our wishlists, how about a browser that fully supports java and flash...

06-22-09 03:56 PM
    with regard to themes, how about just a default, non-plazmic theme with IN-DEVICE customizable colors, fonts, and bg images (not just the home screen) AS WELL AS plazmic theme support for those of us who are designers.

Last edited by boobah204; 06-22-09 at 04:19 PM.
    06-22-09 04:16 PM
    Well i think all wishes & dreams make no problems for now.

The Smartphone Companies just delay them to make it through the next centuries.

BTW: What about more multimedia capabilities.
    06-22-09 05:15 PM
    I'd like to request that blackberry preload the phone with the ability to remote disable someone else's speakerphone, because I hate when people call me with their speakerphone turned on, especially some of my dumb iphone using friends who think their phone sounds great because its made my apple, when in fact they sound completely horrible because of the iphone's subpar technology... or maybe blackberry can just preload me a fresh list of cool people that only use berrys. Maybe I need better friends...

06-22-09 05:30 PM
    I'd like to request that blackberry preload the phone with the ability to remote disable someone else's speakerphone, because I hate when people call me with their speakerphone turned on, especially some of my dumb iphone using friends who think their phone sounds great because its made my apple, when in fact they sound completely horrible because of the iphone's subpar technology... or maybe blackberry can just preload me a fresh list of cool people that only use berrys. Maybe I need better friends...

Wow, that would be cool. doubt it thought

All these are great suggestions, but my favorite is the saving apps to the sd card. I think thats so much easier. And we do need a little more apps. Like B.S. apps that the iPhone has. My brother has the iPhone and whenever hes bored he just can go into the app store and download any app or game to entertain him. Even though the blackberry is a professional device it would be really nice of them to approve more games and stuff. (before i get bashed, not at all favoring the iPhone lol)
    06-22-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD