Hi Guys,

Just discovered this online storage tool which supports almost all platforms (i.e. PC, Mac, Windows Mobile, and BB!).

You'll get 2gb free storage by signing up, or 2.5gb by clicking into my referral link below. It takes you less than 2 mins to sign up. You'll also need to install a small application to securely backup and share your files.

check it out!!!

06-26-09 07:40 AM
    How is this different than Google apps? And this is a serious question, not a smart*ss comment.
    06-26-09 07:44 AM
    How is this different than Google apps? And this is a serious question, not a smart*ss comment.
    good question. I was thinking about exactly the same question when I got referred to this application. I don't think Google offers 2.5gb storage for free (correct me if I am wrong). you can also increase your capacity by referring it to your friends. Sugarsync also offers the best deal for paying options (if you need higher capacities).

Most importantly, you can access / backup your files using your Bold! it also support syncing with Outlook....
    06-26-09 08:04 AM
    I currently have 7GB on Google, and I can access the docs through m.google.com. No real automatic syncing, though. You just save the file back to Google to sync.
    06-26-09 08:14 AM
    I currently have 7GB on Google, and I can access the docs through m.google.com. No real automatic syncing, though. You just save the file back to Google to sync.
    good to know. Is your 7gb capacity a combination of all type of files (i.e. xls, pdf , jpeg..)? in other words, can you upload 2gb of photos in one go? the reason I don't like google apps is because they set restrictions on each type of files you upload.
    06-26-09 08:48 AM
    It seems to be a combo, with restrictions on individual files sizes.
    Getting to know Google Docs : Size limits - Google Docs Help

I rarely use any of it, so I can't say how well this would all work for a heavy user. I tend to drag and drop or e-mail any files that I want on the phone.
    06-26-09 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD