I'm really not sure what happened. I was applying a BestSkinsEver screen protector, and it looked quite alright after applying. A couple of hours later, I pick up my Bold, and it looked like there was water underneath the screen. I kind of ignored it hoping it would just dry out. Unfortunately, it is now day 2, and the mark is still there. I've already taken the screen protector off just to check, and no go. I did slather the protector in the soapy water because I was having a hard time with it, but I thought the screen could hold up to the moisture.

So I doubt AT&T is going to want to replace this for me. So my question is how well does a screen transplant go? I've read that the Bold screen has three different versions, but when I disassembled my Bold so I could check the model number of the screen, there was nothing written on the back! Would anyone happen to know a reputable seller of AT&T Bold screens, and has anyone ever dealt with jmbatteries on eBay?
    07-08-09 01:00 AM
    I think one solution with water/moisture is to put the phone in a container of rice and seal it up for a few days. Sorry about the screen
    And try dealsishop.com they might have screens can't remember :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 02:26 AM
    i've used Cellular Nationwide Network - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry, for my bold accessories with great success, though i've never bought one of their screens, i've heard they're good.
    07-08-09 05:31 AM
    I bought my Replacement LCD from a fella in China...on Ebay... Legit BB Screen, works beautifully... and I paid $50CAD flat shipping in.
    07-08-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD