Hello,
    My blackberry 9780 turned white screen yesterday suddenly. One moment was locked and 1 min later it was fully white screen, didn't fell at that moment or something. So I tried battery pull after a few minutes worked. But then after using in a bit the screen was messed up with some strange lines, etc... So I just pulled out the battery and waited 10 hours. Now when I turn it on was still white, so I just dissembled my blackberry (didn't removed the lcd screen I was scared to break anything since it have some glue though)
    after a few mins was working again and now is white again. Sometimes with lines just like when you turn off an old gameboy.

Isnt a software issue since using PCKeys the screen is fine (controlling blackberry from PC) but I can't keep controlling my blackberry from my laptop. So any ideas?

As you may notice my english sucks, because i'm from Panama. So taking it to a store here will just charge you at least $125 for a ugly screen (if they don't damage anything else)

Thanks for reading

MudiW
    08-20-11 01:26 PM
    Weird when I connected the usb thing the phone restarted...
    08-20-11 02:55 PM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-20-11 04:10 PM
    Speaking from experience, it sounds like you are about to loose your LCD.You might want to start looking for a replacment.

08-20-11 04:11 PM
    I concur with Bahamaboy99, when i see devices like that at my shop we have to replace the LCD modules.
    08-20-11 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD