Sort of a newb here since its my first BB and had it for a couple of weeks now. I had my personal email all set up and receiving emails fine until today. Now I am getting nothing! I know the emails are there since I can receive them fine from my desktop. But suddenly my Bold has stopped receiving anything. Any ideas??

In a related matter, I even deleted all of the old emails off of the server using my desktop, but those same old emails remain on the Bold. Why won't they delete from the Bold?

It seems my Bold has stopped communicating with my email server. Please tell my how to get it communicating again?
    08-04-09 08:47 PM
    Are you using a hotmail account? If yes, you'll probably need to validate your account. You can do this by going to email setup and then entering your username and password.

If it's a google, yahoo or bb.net account then I'm out of ideas other than resending your service books.

If you don't have a bb.net account, consider getting one! It's extremely reliable and less overall hassle is involved.
    08-04-09 08:54 PM
    more info on your configuration is required.
    08-04-09 10:48 PM
    Have you resent your service books?
    08-04-09 11:06 PM
    yup. service books....
    08-04-09 11:10 PM
    How about the all powerful battery pull? Oh and, resend the service books...

Chris
    08-04-09 11:19 PM
    Thank you!! The same thing happend to me and I couldn't remember what to do. I knew I could count on my Crackberry.com friends!
    08-15-09 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD