Here in Belgium it's now 1 pm, and my battery was full on 8 am, now it is sitting at 20%. I never had anything like this. I didn't use it very much, there are no programs open in the background. I rebooted twice, but to no avail.
    I did reinstall the complete OS 3 days ago, but I haven't had problems until today.
    I do notice however that he seems to transferring a lot of data (I can see the arrows in the corner), but I have no idea what it is.
    I haven't installed any apps.

Can anybody help me? Because I have a busy week, and don't want to run home every day around 1 pm to reload my battery...
    05-13-13 07:11 AM
    First thing I would try is a new battery. Maybe your store can test yours or let you try a new one for a bit?
    05-13-13 07:31 AM
    First thing I would try is a new battery. Maybe your store can test yours or let you try a new one for a bit?
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try that.
    But I can't help to think it is software related.
    05-13-13 07:50 AM
    So when you say you reinstalled the OS was it the same version? Could be your email account has an issue?
    05-13-13 08:05 AM
    So when you say you reinstalled the OS was it the same version? Could be your email account has an issue?
    Yes, it was the same OS.
    I did see there was an issue with my email accounts. I did solve this, but the drain continues.
    After rebooting 4 times or so, it did stop for a short time, but then it continued.
    I think I'll try to reinstall the OS again.
    05-13-13 01:23 PM
    Similar to me, after full charge battery..hard using of Facebook, Ubersocial, BBM. Then, suddenly battery drain. After pull battery, full again. Bold 9900 base .825
    05-13-13 11:20 PM
    Similar to me, after full charge battery..hard using of Facebook, Ubersocial, BBM. Then, suddenly battery drain. After pull battery, full again. Bold 9900 base .825
    How old is your battery?
    Mine started to play such tricks on me after 18 months... I'll keep this one as a back up, and will use a new one.
    EDIT: not for so long anyway, as my purchased-few-weeks-ago Z10 will be in my hands this Friday
    If I can get used to it, then the switch will be made
    05-14-13 05:26 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try that.
    But I can't help to think it is software related.
    This. Chances are that it's battery-related if it's a big drop. My 9930 went about 16 months with the original battery, then it started wearing out - got very hot, massive drain, eventually swelled and that was the smoking gun - got it replaced and no more worries.

If you think it's software, go into Application Management and check which apps are using the most CPU.
    05-14-13 06:21 AM
    I connected the Blackberry to my pc, and it started downgrading something. Also there was an update for BBM that I didn't install yet.
    Now my battery is back to normal (30 to 40% loss in one day).
    I hope it stays this way.
    I did see that BBM and my system used a lot of cpu, but I don't know if that was the problem.
    05-15-13 12:37 PM