05-26-13 10:44 PM
104 ... 345
tools
    @raino thanks a lot.. i have got my phone on to .723 now... lets see how it works.. quarter of an hour of typing all the keys like this in memopad didn't show any stutter!!

No stutter till now...

Others on this post, i'll post my result of the testing in sometime!!
    Another fifteen minutes of random testing, no stuttering.. hope this is a permanent fix!!
    06-08-12 03:23 PM
    Seriously - anything 650 and newer kills stutters. I run 666. Before installing a 650 my phone stuttered like a drunken tourettes sufferer. I never did any repairs to the hardware. The only change was the OS. And the stutters stopped immediately.

There are also a lot of other handy bug fixes in the later OS releases that are well worth having.

I am amazed people are still flogging the old dead horse of it only being a hardware issue. Yes, some people fixed it via hardware and a screwdriver. Whereas many more people just did the OS upgrade and got the fix that way.
    jmd.aKBar likes this.
    06-09-12 01:22 PM
    Okay.. After three or so days after the update to 6.0.0.723, my phone hasn't stuttered at once!! Not once..

And i can't stop grinning ever since!!
    06-11-12 05:42 AM
    Okay.. After three or so days after the update to 6.0.0.723, my phone hasn't stuttered at once!! Not once..

And i can't stop grinning ever since!!
    I just updated my OS to .668 and I know that feeling I still cannot believe that stopped stuttering. I gave it maybe like 1% of a chance that new OS will fix it, but it was last desperate step before taking screwdriver into hands and MAGIC happened, so far, 10 hours without double letters
    05-26-13 10:44 PM
104 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD