I am wondering if there are any free apps out there that I can dowload where I can listen to live streaming radio from Italy somehow. I read about Berrytunes and Moodio but I can't figure how to work berrytunes and I wonder now if its worth it to register with moodio. Anyone have any idea how I can stream live radio? Thank you.
    06-16-10 05:40 AM
    have you tried Nobex Radio Companion?
    06-16-10 11:06 AM
    Yes. Nobex Lite only has stations within the USA. I wanna hear stations from Italy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 11:18 AM
    Flycast says it is supported in Italy.
    06-16-10 11:20 AM
    06-16-10 11:23 AM
    I already have RTL. I wonder if there is an app where I can just copy and paste the player link maybe?
    Last edited by Capitan Totti; 06-16-10 at 04:48 PM.
    06-16-10 03:57 PM
    Found an app that uses SHOUTcast and its been great so far.

Download TuneWiki. Its free too. one of the best apps I have.
    06-22-10 09:31 PM
    I am wondering if there are any free apps out there that I can dowload where I can listen to live streaming radio from Italy somehow. I read about Berrytunes and Moodio but I can't figure how to work berrytunes and I wonder now if its worth it to register with moodio. Anyone have any idea how I can stream live radio? Thank you.
    Check out iheartradio... It's in the app world

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 09:51 PM
    flycast is good I use it, if you are looking to listen to streaming shoutcast radios simply input the ipaddres and port into the native browser for your BB in the following syntax:

http://xx.xx.xx.xx:yy

once the request is processed you will be prompted to save or open if you choose to open there will be a brief buffering period then the data will stream through.

I found this out when I was working for an internet radio station ^^ works great for BB's not sure about other phones.

-iHonda
    06-23-10 06:52 AM
    iheartradio is not what I am looking for, and as I wrote now, I found shoutcast so... its good.

I know what you mean, but I don't know how to find the ip.
    06-23-10 04:00 PM
    I was actually just gonna post how to get yourmuze/moodio to work. All you have to do is go to your browser pref/options and change it from BB browser to IE. Works great. I've got all of ESPNs world cup station so I can listen to the Azzurri. Figured you might like that Totti!
    06-23-10 09:11 PM
    Well I will watch the Azzurri games, but yeah, I wanna listen to the radios in Italy as I do online.
    So I need to get yourmuze first? Or what... I wanna listen to Radio Deejay for example.

On Air High Definition - Radio Deejay e Deejay Tv
    Last edited by Capitan Totti; 06-23-10 at 10:30 PM.
    06-23-10 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD