Yesterday I installed OS 5.0.0.238 and it went in flawless. After I started receiving e-mails, I got an email that I can neither open nor delete. It has a very strange icon in my list (4th one down in the attached picture): It's an invitation to a meeting.

Any help or suggestions as to how to delete it from the list would be greatly appreciated.

10-10-09 07:09 PM
    Were you invited to join a BlackBerry Messenger Group? Open your BlackBerry Messenger and see if there is a new request.
    10-10-09 08:08 PM
    looks like its a calender event log/invite!
    10-11-09 07:21 AM
    Check the calender entries for october and see if you could find a similar entry...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 08:43 AM
    Check the calender entries for october and see if you could find a similar entry...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I did and it is in there: I deleted it to no change in the icon. then I reset my Bold to Oct 14, 2009 thinking it might disappear - It didn't.

I know that it is an e-mail from my Lotus Notes work e-mail (I use Wireless Mail by Martin Scott to forward my Notes-based email to my Blackberry) - but I can't open it or delete it.

Thank you all for the suggestions - I can only hope that someone has had a similar problem and can offer a fix short of reloading the O/S.
    10-11-09 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD