OK, I just got my bold earlier this week and today was the first day I got into my car with it. I thought I would try plugging it into my auxiliary output in my car to see how it sounded playing music. Which it sounds really good, I think better than my iphone did when plugged into the auxiliary output. But I digress. When I'm in my car, it is also connected to my bluetooth handsfree unit that is built into the car. Well I tried to call my wife and it would connect, but I couldn't hear her and she couldn't hear me (she did answer). She tried to call me, I answered and the same thing happened. Once I unplugged the cable from the audio out on the bold, and then made a call, everything worked fine. If I unplugged it while on the call however, it still wouldn't work.

Has anyone else experienced this with headphones or with a similar situation?

By the way I am using .134 for the OS.
    09-05-08 03:01 PM
    I have tried my new bold in the car and it switched seamlessly between music and calls when plugged into the aux. The challenge I have is the volume output from the bold is really low and that spoils the music quality. you have that issue?
    10-10-08 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD