All I know is that there was a guy I work with. In ONE day went through 3 storms... :O

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    He did some major texting didn't he?

Personally I love my storm...I can't tell you what to choose b/c I've never messed w/ the bold or anything, but my storm...omgg <3333.

It lags, and it's battery hungry (when you use applications) but it's WAY better than the phone I had (Alltel's LG Scoop) and I must say, I'm a proud Storm owner.

Btw, there's no PERFECT phone...
    but to me, the Storm is beyond perfect.
    05-31-09 08:38 PM
    Tried Bold, Storm, and iPhone in store and friends' and ended up with Bold. Never looked back.

05-31-09 09:02 PM
    i would go with the bold
    06-01-09 09:34 AM
    Just got Storm (VZW) 10 days ago - get terrible reception in my home office - never more than 2 bars. Thinking I need to change carrier. Went to AT&T store - looked at iPhone and Bold. Liked both - why is Bold $299?
    06-01-09 09:50 AM
    Just got Storm (VZW) 10 days ago - get terrible reception in my home office - never more than 2 bars. Thinking I need to change carrier. Went to AT&T store - looked at iPhone and Bold. Liked both - why is Bold $299?
    Search this forum for other places to get a new bold for much less.. someone noted Amazon.com for something like $139.99 with new att service contract. I had the iphone 3g since november and just sold it to get a bold a few months ago. Again, search the forums for many, many, many threads comparing the 2 phones.
    06-01-09 10:08 AM
    I chose the bold because I personally do not care for all touch screen phones, plus my brother in law got the storm and he had a lot of problems with it. In fact, if it weren't for crackberry I think he would have thrown the phone against the wall. If you do like touch screen phones though, you could wait for the storm 2 or the rumored blackberry with the touchscreen and full qwerty keyboard (which is what I am personally going to hold out for).
    06-01-09 10:13 AM
    Bold...!!!
    06-01-09 10:51 AM
    I own both and I personally prefer my Bold over my Storm, the Storm tends to lag more often then not. Whereas the bold seems flawless, I've only done a battery pull on my bold twice compared to the countless times with my storm.

06-01-09 11:16 AM
    Bold All the WAY!!!
    06-01-09 11:29 AM
    Well folks.I got my bold and I'm most pleased. I'm typing on it now. I actually enjoy using my blackberry again rather than it being a hassle. I can accurately point and click on the web browser. So much better. Thanks again for all the advice.
    06-02-09 03:59 PM
    Congrats Dancanovas!

So my noob question is - should I decide to return my Storm w/i 30 days to VZW and go with the Bold from AT&T, don't I need to do the deal with AT&T first, in order to keep (port?) my phone number, and then return the Storm to VZW? How would that work if I want the cheaper deal from Amazon or Wirefly or Crackberry? I'm a little uncomfortable not knowing if VZW will pull some BS when I go to return their phone and I get stuck with two phones and 2 plans.
    06-02-09 06:10 PM
    I switched from Bold to storm to bold. Storms are a pos, even with the newest os/hybrid/whatever combo you can think of. If your thinking about it, just stop!

06-02-09 07:41 PM
    Well folks.I got my bold and I'm most pleased. I'm typing on it now. I actually enjoy using my blackberry again rather than it being a hassle. I can accurately point and click on the web browser. So much better. Thanks again for all the advice.
    Yay you!
    06-02-09 09:44 PM
    boldddddd !!!!!!!!!!
    06-03-09 01:56 AM
    I agree with pk. I am a storm lover and am loving it. I do think that it took more getting used to than a phone should and the lack of official os upgrades to lacking phone at first turned many people off, but with the latest os it very stable and acompletely different device.

The bold and wifi is certainly a big win for the fastest internet browsing and the processor speed of the bold is hands down better

The storm is better for handling multimedia.
    06-03-09 02:03 AM
    Had a storm for 4 months, didnt even try a Bold. Was that fed up of the storm i exchanged for the Bold. And im loving it.

No faults at all.

Bold ftw.
    06-03-09 02:59 AM
    im really chuffed with it. its no longer a chore to use my phone!!
    06-03-09 03:32 AM
    Bold is pure pwnage!!
    06-03-09 04:31 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD