Hi Everybody,
    I want to switch over to Blackberry world just because of my business needs. Have used all kinds of smart phones from Nokia to HTC, Samsung, iPhone etc. Not satisfied with Email Communication.
    Want to decide between Bold 9700 and Storm 2. I am worried about the cramped keyboard of 9700 but perhaps this is only a feeling that typing would be difficult.
    Liked Storm 2. No problem faced with Sure Press Technology. I believe this technonogy makes more sense. Please help me in deciding between these devices with sensible logic and if there is any difference in feature set. Thanks in advance
    03-30-10 09:17 PM
    Both good phones. Depends if you want touch screen or not. Storm is Verizon only unless you plan on unlocking it.

You posted this twice by the way.
    03-30-10 09:25 PM
    The 9700 has great battery life and keyboard. Same screen resolution but the Storm will be better for watching video.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 09:28 PM
    If you're worried about keyboard size then get a bold 9000. The 9700 is the best BB on the market right now spec-wise and the keyboard is perfect. The storm 2 is a bit better for the multimedia purpose, but if you like touchscreen keyboards go for it.
    03-30-10 09:49 PM
    This also comes down to coverage in your area. But if it was me I would get the 9700 I have played with both and I love the 9700. Best BB on the market.

03-30-10 09:55 PM
    There both good phones, I went with the 9700 cuz those touch screens can get pretty annoying sometimes, it does a have a nice big screen tho.... U can always go to the store and play with both devices and get a feel for them and see what u like.

03-31-10 11:51 AM
    03-31-10 11:54 AM
    I am locked into verizon for another year, but I would say if your contract is up, the 9700 is a sweet device.....provided the carrier has coverage in your area.
    03-31-10 11:54 AM
    Why are there two identical threads?

03-31-10 11:55 AM
    Hi Everybody.
    Thank you for your valuable advice. I am sorry to admit, that thread was posted by me twice, by mistake. I am sorry for any inconvenience that you faced.

What I found from your inputs, that majority is in favor of Bold 9700 instead of Storm 2. So I would like to go with the majority suggestions, and will buy Bold 9700. I hope, soon I would be able to get acquainted with the keyboard, which at present looks cramped to me.

I thank you all for your inputs.
    Regards
    04-01-10 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD