Hello

I would like to store the application on my memory card rather than my built in memory.

I have gone in to the Storage area but was wondering how I do this as at the moment it is only displaying space remaining for the built in memory on App World not the SD Card storage.

Really happy with the Bold really glad I got it

Many thanks
    Andrew
    10-21-09 11:10 AM
    It looks like everything that I'm reading and actually trying on my Bold is that you can only store your apps on the phones memory..your storage card is for the other stuff, I.e., music, files, etc...but if I'm wrong, some1 let us know, cuz I want to be able to do the same thing!

Hello

I would like to store the application on my memory card rather than my built in memory.

I have gone in to the Storage area but was wondering how I do this as at the moment it is only displaying space remaining for the built in memory on App World not the SD Card storage.

Really happy with the Bold really glad I got it

Many thanks
    Andrew
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 11:16 AM
    I believe you can only store apps to the phone itself as the apps have a partitioned location on the phone itself...so i think you have no other choice, but to store all apps on the phone.
    10-21-09 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD