I have an email only dataplan so no browsing capability. I do however, have wifi at home and can browse this way. I cannot seem to get videos to play from youtube. When I click on the video, Media Player loads up and "Loading" appears in the top right. It hangs there indefinitely. I use HOTSPOT as the browser and BLACKBERRY as the browser identification. I can't think of any other settings to adjust. And yeah, I go to m.youtube.com as well, makes no difference. Any ideas?
    06-15-09 04:00 PM
    Could it be a buffer problem? Maybe just doing a battery pull (leave the BB on while you pull) and let it set for 30 seconds, and reinserting and booting up your Berry again will clear the problem.

If you are getting on the web via WiFi you should be able to play YouTubes fairly well. I get good service from YouTube both on WiFi and 3G, but I don't think too many of the streams complete without any buffer hitches--usually a second or three...
    06-15-09 04:08 PM
    Just use xenozu it works perfectly for me and gives me no hassle

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 04:26 PM
    Just use xenozu it works perfectly for me and gives me no hassle

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sorry, no idea what that is. Sadly, App world doesn't even work on wifi either. I switched from an iPhone and am not impressed!
    06-15-09 05:13 PM
    Just need someone to convert their Xenozu install to a .alx/.cod. But even still the quality will be crap. Most phones don't have access to good quality youtube.
    06-15-09 05:17 PM
    Your info says you are using a Curve? Try that forum if in fact you have a Curve. You are in the Bold 9000 forum now.
    06-15-09 05:17 PM
    I have an email only dataplan so no browsing capability. I do however, have wifi at home and can browse this way. I cannot seem to get videos to play from youtube. When I click on the video, Media Player loads up and "Loading" appears in the top right. It hangs there indefinitely. I use HOTSPOT as the browser and BLACKBERRY as the browser identification. I can't think of any other settings to adjust. And yeah, I go to m.youtube.com as well, makes no difference. Any ideas?
    Yea, get a real data plan.
    06-15-09 05:57 PM
    Yea, get a real data plan.
    that doesn't matter if they're using wifi it should work anyway.

my first bold worked when I went directly through YouTube but this one doesn't. just can't seem to view them when I go to m.youtube.com. however there is a fix. go through VuClip (you can download the launcher @ Blackberry Launchers) and you can view all youtube videos and also videos from other sites as well. it works on mine with no problems.
    06-15-09 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD