I wonder when and how RIM will please us with a new decent O.S.??
    Last edited by albertinik; 07-04-11 at 05:47 PM.
    07-04-11 03:36 PM
    um its up to the carriers to publish OS's so call your carrier and yell at them
    07-04-11 03:44 PM
    Your carrier should handle this. If you bother looking at the available OS updates pages, they are issued by the carriers.

So, look at the updates out there, download one you like, delete the vendor .xml file, an upgrade it how you want it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-11 04:04 PM
    Guys Guys guys....I am already running not even the latest update but overlatest one which is a .600 can't read my signature?
    lol you thought I was a nerd

I know is the carrier who release the updates but if RIM has nothing available to sell/spread what are they going to release?

As I can see it looks you guys get easily fooled from what normal press says around to keep you quiet. Didn't mean to be rude but that's reality..simple as.
    Last edited by albertinik; 07-04-11 at 04:15 PM.
    07-04-11 04:13 PM
    well actually you call rim out and tell them to be ashamed? and you also used the angry emote face.

seems when called wrong you try and contradict the original statement
    07-04-11 04:17 PM
    well actually you call rim out and tell them to be ashamed? and you also used the angry emote face.

seems when called wrong you try and contradict the original statement
    I am still stating for RIM to be ashamed!

They are not working on our devices at the moment,simple. They all concentrated on their new toys releases which are late as well.

The fact that upset me and lots of other people is, I guess, the fact that when I got my 9780, only 6 month ago, I tought it was going to be at least for 1 year the most up to date device of RIM products apart from PB.

Bang it's all gone, even a dated 9700(which I own) or a 9300 goes first or their list, do you think thats fair?

Do not think so mate.
    07-04-11 04:27 PM
    these days, RIM = "a pimp"
    every other device has an update except 9780
    what else can i say ?
    07-04-11 04:32 PM
    I'm curious, what exactly are you looking to be fixed? So far, everything has been more or less the same. The only thing I'm looking for is an OS that will let me manage the stupid trays, other than that, I could care less of what OS is and isn't available - overall, it's been running fine. (I NEED TO GET RID OF TRAYS!)
    07-04-11 04:57 PM
    This is getting boring... Albert, the OS is out there. It has not been leaked neither officially released.

It is not RIM's fault. This was one lame thread...
    07-04-11 04:57 PM
    This is getting boring... Albert, the OS is out there. It has not been leaked neither officially released.

It is not RIM's fault. This was one lame thread...
    Shut up Diego you always come up with BS. Come on tell us which is the perfect O.S. RIM has give to carrier to release .576? or .570 which is a bunch of bugs putten togheter.
    07-04-11 05:13 PM
    I'm curious, what exactly are you looking to be fixed? So far, everything has been more or less the same. The only thing I'm looking for is an OS that will let me manage the stupid trays, other than that, I could care less of what OS is and isn't available - overall, it's been running fine. (I NEED TO GET RID OF TRAYS!)
    Nothing has to be fixed on my device I am running a .600 and is bugless. The point is why such O.S. hasnt be leaked or officialy released by carrier.

Where are new releases? Mate if I look for updates it is not because I am experiencing issues but only because I want something new to wear I get bored for f sake!
    07-04-11 05:16 PM
    lol u still on .480... I understand your point of wiew now.
    07-04-11 05:17 PM
    Albert, this is a free forum. I don't have to shut up anymore than anyone in here.

It is ok to vent some frustation but at least blame the right guys? .576 is not as good as .576... But where are all the bugs again? I am running the thing... As I remember, you have it's core as well on your .600 hybrid.

Perfect OS... I don't remember mentioning anything about a perfect OS. Are you ok there? Seeing posts maybe?

So, this rant is out of boredom. Fair enough.
    07-04-11 05:24 PM
    Ashamed* lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-11 05:33 PM
    Albert, this is a free forum. I don't have to shut up anymore than anyone in here.

It is ok to vent some frustation but at least blame the right guys? .576 is not as good as .576... But where are all the bugs again? I am running the thing... As I remember, you have it's core as well on your .600 hybrid.

Perfect OS... I don't remember mentioning anything about a perfect OS. Are you ok there? Seeing posts maybe?

So, this rant is out of boredom. Fair enough.
    Boredom you spelt it right, In my house I don't do missionary only know I mean?
    I am complaining because if there is a device that deserves to get the update official/leaked smashed f O.S. first is the 9780 and not the others capish?
    Why is sounds too funny to you?
    At the end of the day this is the device that was supposed to be top class outhere with the torch.
    A curve gets updated before 9780 this is simply BS
    07-04-11 05:38 PM
    I am still stating for RIM to be ashamed!

They are not working on our devices at the moment,simple. They all concentrated on their new toys releases which are late as well.

The fact that upset me and lots of other people is, I guess, the fact that when I got my 9780, only 6 month ago, I tought it was going to be at least for 1 year the most up to date device of RIM products apart from PB.

Bang it's all gone, even a dated 9700(which I own) or a 9300 goes first or their list, do you think thats fair?

Do not think so mate.

Unless you carrier requests and pays RIM for an update, you will not see it. Most past RIM devices are lucky to get a single update from each carrier and as the 9780 is getting aged they have slowed to a stop.

I am betting that your carrier is not even asking for a new OS. That is the way it works. The 9780 has been updated multiple times. I doubt you will see another.

You sound spoiled, sure you are not ML?
    oookram likes this.
    07-04-11 05:54 PM
    I'm sorry, this thread is pointless and going nowhere.
    07-04-11 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD