Recently I've been having a problem with my Bold 9700. When I send or receive calls it keeps switching from headset to hands-free and vice versa through out the conversation. This only happens sometimes. I tried reinstalling and/or updating the OS but it hasnt worked. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    01-25-10 11:01 PM
    battery pull? repairing your bluetooth device?
    01-25-10 11:12 PM
    i just had this problem after installing some email alert app, since deleting it and rebooting a couple of times it's been fine
    01-29-10 07:25 AM
    could it be due to your upgraded OS? have you tried going back to an earlier version, or even some of the latter ones - .442 was just released a few days ago...
    01-29-10 07:42 AM
    I had that same problem just this past Sunday. The only thing I thought that could've caused this was me not taking the stereo headset out properly.

I plugged the stereo headset I had used on it and unplugged it. The problem then went away.

Hope this helps.
    01-29-10 07:59 AM
    I had that very same problem with my Curve. The ear piece for your headphones was loose and was causing the problem. If you can, replace that part. It confused the phone to believe that there was a headset and sometimes got caught in the middle where I had no sound at all. HOpe that helps.
    01-29-10 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD