Hi,

I got a mail problem on my BB Bold 9900. Additionally to my old e-mail address I created a new one while keeping the old address active. In my system I changed the standard e-mail address to the new one. So far so good, when I write a new e-mail my BB uses the new address as the consigner. This is only different when I select a recipient from my contacts (which where prior to the new e-mail address). The question is why does BB choose the old e-mail address as the consigned address while it is supposed to use the new one?? I guess this has something to do with the contacts, but I can�t figure out how to solve this problem.

Thanks for helping me out!
    12-28-12 09:11 AM
    Hi,

I got a mail problem on my BB Bold 9900. Additionally to my old e-mail address I created a new one while keeping the old address active. In my system I changed the standard e-mail address to the new one. So far so good, when I write a new e-mail my BB uses the new address as the consigner. This is only different when I select a recipient from my contacts (which where prior to the new e-mail address). The question is why does BB choose the old e-mail address as the consigned address while it is supposed to use the new one?? I guess this has something to do with the contacts, but I can�t figure out how to solve this problem.

Thanks for helping me out!
    Options/Default Services allows you to designate which e.mail account is used as default.
    12-28-12 09:19 AM
    I did that. It doesn�t work
    12-28-12 09:30 AM
    did you reboot after adding the new email address?
    12-28-12 10:02 AM
    yes i did. I even took out the battery
    12-28-12 10:04 AM
    What do you mean by "cosigner" and "cosigned address"?

The mail application will by default use the last email address that you used when you last sent an email to that particular contact.
    12-28-12 01:13 PM