hi, i just wanted to say after downloading this version my phone had several issues. My phone would shut off at random times, my themes wouldnt work, updating apps or deleting them was an issue. Since downgrading from this version, all those problems have dissappeared. My phone is back to normal and my battery is lasting 12hrs w/o a charge in bgwn and im like on my phone all day. For anybody who had these problems i suggest trying to downgrade and test it out and see how it works out for you.
    08-14-11 08:21 PM
    when you were using this OS and had issues, you should post what they were in the thread i linked here, for others to see. its the 'sticky thread' right at the top of this forums page.

Official 6.0.0.600 Sprint

jaydee5799 and cocopuffs86 like this.
    08-14-11 08:31 PM
    Did you research the issues with 600 before upgrading? If you had read the thread Pink suggested you would have been aware of those issues before you went ahead with it.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    08-15-11 08:14 AM
    @pcgizmo no actually i didn't. I dont have much time on my hands to research crackberry all day. I only tried to give it a shot being on this yesturday taking advice from a friend. i just use crackberry for buying apps.
    08-15-11 05:40 PM
    @pcgizmo no actually i didn't. I dont have much time on my hands to research crackberry all day. I only tried to give it a shot being on this yesturday taking advice from a friend. i just use crackberry for buying apps.
    There are some good alternatives to 600. And you don't need to spend all day, the 6.0.0.600 thread is the first one in the list.
    08-15-11 07:04 PM
    yeah ran 600 for a little while but then dropped back down to 5/1030, all is well now.
    08-15-11 09:35 PM
    The good alternatives I was referring to don't include anything OS5 based.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    08-16-11 08:12 AM
    searching the forums for threads pertaining to your topic do not take a whole lot of time. As for starting a new topic duplicating something else that was already said seems to be an attempt to pad your post count.

Mods can we lock this since it is already discussed else where?
    08-16-11 03:07 PM
    searching the forums for threads pertaining to your topic do not take a whole lot of time. As for starting a new topic duplicating something else that was already said seems to be an attempt to pad your post count.

Mods can we lock this since it is already discussed else where?
    speaking of post-count padding....

wow! they really padded it with a whole 4 posts.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 08-16-11 at 03:21 PM.
    08-16-11 03:15 PM
    are we going to start a pissing contest now?
    08-16-11 03:37 PM
    are we going to start a pissing contest now?
    you're the only one pissing and moaning about this thread. go play in the Tour forum.
    08-16-11 03:54 PM
    im no longer using the tour... but good to know you pay attention. I wasn't pissing and moaning. I just don't feel the need to be pushed around by a troll in a forum. Pretty big man behind a keyboard... Go kick rocks fool.
    08-18-11 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD