I am in a quandary and don't know what to do. I gave my Bold 9650 to a friend to replace her aging 8530. I did a complete wipe, and she has activated it with Verizon. After her transferring data to her new phone she texted me and weirdly enough it was her picture on the sms, but my name. Definitely anxious to resolve this, I went back to the desktop manager (which I maintain because of my playbook). There I had forgotten to remove the Bold from list of devices. So I had it forget that device. Meanwhile, she was having understandable issues loading BBM and BBworld had lost its icon. She rebooted phone and was able to resolve all these things, but when she texts me the same issue with her picture and my name remains. She says I am the only one this happens to. When I tap on my name banner on the text blue field, it displays my current Z10 phone number as well as hers. Not sure this is still happening, but my name is still definitely there. Is this Bold 9650 phone separation anxiety. How can we resolve this -- my expert pool of all things BlackBerry friends? Can we fix this or is it something only for Verizon customers service? Help! And thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 01:54 PM
    Does your contact entry on your phone happen to have her phone number?
    03-19-14 02:03 PM
    Does your contact entry on your phone happen to have her phone number?
    When I opened her contact record on my phone, it listed both our numbers, and Facebook had somehow merged our profile info. Have since deleted all my reference info under her record and separated myself. When I created a new contact profile for me it wanted to update that all again to her profile. Now created separate new profile for me, but it seems this is strictly my Z10 doing this all by itself.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 02:58 PM