Now that the 9000 has been officially announced by RIM, anybody have any speculations until when it is out for sale by carriers? Maybe someone can take a stab at it from past announcements..

For example, anyone know how long it was between the time the Curve was officially announced and the time it was released? Who knows, they might follow the same pattern..

What are your thoughts?
    05-12-08 09:26 AM
    You can take this for what it's worth but I asked my AT&T CSR about the release date and was told that it would be sometime in June. That's all the information they were given. when I asked about a price, they said that the official price wouldn't be released till a week or so before they go on sale but guesses are $300-$400 range.
    05-12-08 09:44 AM
    I hope they dont push back the release date because of the iPhone that would really **** me off. And yea id say it'd be more like $400-$500 the curve is $350 and its half the phone that the Bold is.
    05-12-08 09:51 AM
    WOO HOO!!! I'm so glad I held on to my upgrade status. Come on June, or July, or August, or...
    05-12-08 10:05 AM
    Can you imagine how many CDMA users are asking the same question? we gotta wait till everybody get theirs before it comes down to us.
    05-12-08 12:57 PM
    CEO said that it shouldnt take that long to roll out a cdma version. Its most likely already in the works.
    05-12-08 02:41 PM
    as long as they dont do what apple did and not offer a discount to people who are due to upgrade because that would suck to have to pay full price!!
    05-12-08 03:37 PM
    Can you imagine how many CDMA users are asking the same question? we gotta wait till everybody get theirs before it comes down to us.
    oh why are we the profanity step child of blackberry, oh why! although it DOES get me closer to my NE2 date
    05-12-08 06:20 PM
    Can't Verizon do anything right. Why the **** does the best network always have the old phones? Hey Verizon look over your shoulder Tmobile+Sprint = biggest network and no disabled or crippled phones. I love the coverage of Verizon over everybody else but they are not going to have this advantage for ever. Even ATT will have the 3G and 4G networks nation wide some day and I'll remember what ***-Bags Verizon is.
    05-12-08 07:02 PM
    For the US carriers, At&t is first to get sometime this summer but who really knows when. I would assume T-mob to follow and then the CDMA carriers.
    05-12-08 07:05 PM
    Can't Verizon do anything right. Why the **** does the best network always have the old phones? Hey Verizon look over your shoulder Tmobile+Sprint = biggest network and no disabled or crippled phones. I love the coverage of Verizon over everybody else but they are not going to have this advantage for ever. Even ATT will have the 3G and 4G networks nation wide some day and I'll remember what ***-Bags Verizon is.
    uh... atleast verizon blackberry and smartphone users can use mms and verizon always gets the latest phones before sprint w/ exception of the mogul or ppc6800. but sprint is significantly cheaper for plans though. and tmo akkk pfft no 3g data
    05-13-08 07:35 PM
    That is my compliant as well too long to get good phones and they nickel and dime you to death on every feature, but the coverage is great.
    05-13-08 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD