Does anybody know where to find a high quality, loud speaker dock system for the 9700. I could barely find anything on google. Something similar to the iHome for the ipod? Are the available for BB. I have so much music on my bb and it would be very convienient for my to just stick it in a speaker dock to hear the music louder at home, instead of burning off countless cds to put in a player. I don't have an ipod. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 03:05 PM
    why not use a 3.5mm double male sided cable and run to the 3.5mm input of your sound system?
    07-08-10 03:07 PM
    I have the Blackberry Media Gateway, which is a link to almost any speaker system. It's actually pretty sweet and easy to hook up and use.
    07-08-10 03:18 PM
    You really won't see anything like the iHome. If it were to be docked you would still have to plug something in the output head phone jack.

Since the iPod has all charging and audio thru the bottom of the device. Plus used for syncing..
    07-08-10 03:30 PM
    why not use a 3.5mm double male sided cable and run to the 3.5mm input of your sound system?
    +1 Thats what I use for my car and stereo at home.
    07-08-10 03:34 PM
    like mjneid said, this would be your best option, most (not if all) have this option, even the ihome one, but it wont charge like yester18 said.

the other option is the bluetooth stereo option:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=RoYS_7Kv

check that out in the CB Store, its pretty cool, you can wireless-ly send the audio using bluetooth from your BB and then when you receive a call, it doubles as a speakerphone as well! this one has a rechargeable battery when its not plugged in so you can be portable with it.

once again, there isnt a charging option
    07-08-10 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD