Guys deciding which phone to buy. Went out of town to Telus store, and played with guy working theres phone. Not impressed, with phone, or salesman.
    Phone actually sucked. Slow, couldnt load website, quite emabarrasing actually. Started looking at Android. BUT, I love my BB,and want to keep supporting them.
    So, if someone could help me please........
    log on to Racer X Online - Motocross & Supercross News click "view full website" and then try to click on one of the videos, and see if you can watch the video FROM YOUR PHONE. (try "Pala National Release Video). My Tour wont, my wifes Iphone will. If the BB can watch the video, any of them on that sight, my decision is made, I stay with BB !!!!
    Thank you.
    Last edited by chrispmoto; 09-08-11 at 02:00 PM.
    09-08-11 01:58 PM
    Works on my device. I'll post picks.
    09-08-11 02:16 PM
    Here you go. I didn't find the Pala one you asked for but I tried a couple of them and they all worked fine.
    chrispmoto likes this.
    09-08-11 02:19 PM
    WOW. No kidding eh?!!! I am leaning more and more towards staying with BB!!!!!!
    On my old Tour, I just get the blank screen too, and it took FOREVER. How long did it take to show those videos?
    On an unrelated note, how is the ability to use the 9900 as a gps navigation device compared to say my old Tour, or even the Iphone 4?
    Worlds better?
    My main needs on a phone are email, music, a little internet, gps for when I hit the city, and a camera. I know other phones are better at some of these, but it is the email I use and need most. And I am sure the camera is better than my Tour's, which actually has taken some decent pics.
    I can live without a ton of apps, and I almost never play games or watch movies on my phone.
    09-08-11 02:28 PM
    Guys and gals. Anyone else have a minute to check to see if you can watch videos from this website on your Bold please?
    Thanks
    09-10-11 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD