I'm a college student on a (severely) strained budget looking for a used 9700.

I've searched all day, but to no avail did I find something in my price range. I nearly fell for a Chinese knockoff online earlier - but I did my research.

So I ask of the few of you who can afford to switch devices multiple times a year - the crackberry elite, the abusers. From one crackberry addict to another - if you have a spare 9700 in your possession would you be willing to part with it for about 75-100 USD? I know it's not much for a device like that, but I don't have much to offer, and fall semester's about to start..

Reply if you can.

Thank you guys!
    Last edited by blackberrys_own_all; 07-31-11 at 11:21 AM.
    07-31-11 03:12 AM
    07-31-11 06:34 AM
    I have one in decent condition. Let me know.
    07-31-11 09:02 AM
    the right choice is to save some money and get a device in a new condition.
    You don't know what will come up with used device.
    07-31-11 09:28 AM
    I suggest Curve 3G.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-11 07:05 PM
    I'm a college student on a (severely) strained budget looking for a used 9700.

I've searched all day, but to no avail did I find something in my price range. I nearly fell for a Chinese knockoff online earlier - but I did my research.

So I ask of the few of you who can afford to switch devices multiple times a year - the crackberry elite, the abusers. From one crackberry addict to another - if you have a spare 9700 in your possession would you be willing to part with it for about 75-100 USD? I know it's not much for a device like that, but I don't have much to offer, and fall semester's about to start..

Reply if you can.

Thank you guys!
    I have seen heaps of cheaps ones on amazon.com
    07-31-11 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD