Hey guys,
    I know, and please don't tell me. I've done the search but really i haven't really found the cause of my issue. I get "SOS" about 4 - 5 times a day! I'm thinking it's the sim card but I'm not to sure. First I'm using the bold on Tmobile. I'm using .266 OS, my question is, can the OS be the problem? Have people who are using the bold have this problem? I'm trying to pin point what it can be but I'm not to sure. Thanks

Mike
    06-11-09 12:33 PM
    It is more than likely a SIM card issue. I'd also make sure that your SIM card
    is properly inserted and not loose. If I was you I'd just get another SIM card
    from T-Mobile. Shouldn't cost you anything unless your carrier was Rogers.
    06-11-09 12:40 PM
    I had the same issue. Att kept replacing sim card after sim card until the manager decided the 6 sim cards in less than a week was too many. He gave me a new bold which solved the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 01:05 PM
    try updating ur os, make sure u have a current/good sim.

if those don't work then in mobile network options, change network selection mode to manual.
    06-11-09 01:17 PM
    I got that while in the basement of the home I'm about to buy (no signal). Wouldn't go away until I rebooted my phone. That's the only time it happened to me.
    06-11-09 01:48 PM
    I'm with ATT. SOS mean you got no signal??? I'm not sure what that symbol means..
    06-11-09 02:24 PM
    Thanks guys! Well I can't figure it out ether, ill try to replace the sim card and ill see how that goes, bt the way just wondering with all you bold users, I'm kinda getting tired with tmobile. I feel like I have such an awesome device, and without 3g I'm just missing out, how much are you guys paying? Really do you think 3g is really worth canceling my plan and paying termination fee. I'm always on the internet and downloading email attachments. So let me know what are all your opinionsm thanks,

Mike

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD