Hi everyone , my bold got some problems while sending sms and i find it really annoying!! When I click "Compose SMS", the contact list doesnt show up and when i click "choose address" from the menu key, it hangs.Then, I turn my bb off and when it restarts, a msg showing uncaught exception appears. Once I click ok, the contact list will be fine again, anyone having the same problem??? pls help
    07-29-09 10:11 PM
    Hi everyone , my bold got some problems while sending sms and i find it really annoying!! When I click "Compose SMS", the contact list doesnt show up and when i click "choose address" from the menu key, it hangs.Then, I turn my bb off and when it restarts, a msg showing uncaught exception appears. Once I click ok, the contact list will be fine again, anyone having the same problem??? pls help
    Let's start with step 1 of Blackberry technical support...have you done a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 10:47 PM
    yer, i tried it b4, it ll be ok after the battery pull, but is there any other way to solve this cuz i dont want to take out my battery everytime. thx a lot!!
    X
    07-29-09 10:56 PM
    What OS are you running?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD