i cant find the post i seen with this question.... and i didnt find this out myself... i found it in an old post... to view your voice and data usage

For new bought BB go to Option>status>Press B U Y R
    (this will show how much data and voice usage being used)
    06-22-09 05:35 PM
    Thank you! This is very useful! When does it reset though??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 05:42 PM
    that is a question i dont have the answer to, maybe everytime you power the phone down?? im not sure. and your welcome
    06-22-09 05:43 PM
    How can you tell what period of time it is measuring? And all mine says is "exceeded 250K" for data and "exceeded 60 minutes" for voice. Not sure why these are the measurements. And not too useful if the numbers don't go higher.
    06-22-09 05:50 PM
    Hm. Your right. Just says exceeded 250K, exceeded 60 minutes. It deosnt actually measure. That sucks. And I just did a battery pull now, and it still says the same

06-22-09 05:54 PM
    Hey thanks rikk, I was asking this question before on a post. Me to is 250k and 60 min. I know my carrier has to txt me when I reach 80% but I would still like to know where I standm

06-22-09 06:17 PM
    that one doesn't actually tellyou anything specific. and it never resets so it's useless. search for a data monitor. there was one called minimoni or something. that one actually works and is useful
    06-22-09 07:18 PM
    That minimoni app that someone else mentioned looks good though.....

MiniMoni - Traffic monitor for BlackBerry
    06-22-09 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD