You've read the news about the free phones with new family plan or add a line...So let's say current customers with TMobile has an old family plan...reading the press release, do they mean if we switch to a newer and more expensive family plan, we all get a phone for free?

Someone please explain
    06-15-10 09:51 PM
    Please someone explain this to me
    06-15-10 10:11 PM
    When doing the upgrade you will most likely have to change to a current calling plan, which depending what your plan currently is like it could end up costing you more monthly, but that will vary as each person is currently in a different monthly plan.
    06-15-10 10:13 PM
    I'm not sure what the specifics are for the promotion. You should call them and ask what your options are. You could also post this in the ask a tmobile rep thread.
    06-15-10 10:13 PM
    Its for upgrading your single line to a family plan and every line you add to your family plan you receive a free phone, or by just adding a new line to your plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-10 10:34 PM
    When doing the upgrade you will most likely have to change to a current calling plan, which depending what your plan currently is like it could end up costing you more monthly, but that will vary as each person is currently in a different monthly plan.
    The new family plans are more expensive. When I upgraded to the 9700 a couple of weeks ago, I was able to keep our MyFaves plan and my $18.99 BB plan. Much cheaper.
    06-16-10 05:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD