Omg, I'm starting to think getting this phone was a major mistake. I got this phone just THREE MONTHS ago, and it's always had little glitches that I've just dealt with. But now, I'm unable to call out at all! Every time I push the red reject button it makes this weird beeping noise that I've never heard before and pulls up the call log like I'm pushing the green button. Whenever I do attempt to make a call, it says a call is already in progress! Missed calls are appearing on my call log without my phone even ringing. Does anybody know about this?

And the other most consistent problem I've had with this phone is with BBM. It tends to lock my whole phone when files and especially voice notes are sent on BBM.

This phone is only 3 months old. I don't know what to do. Is it time for me to upgrade it already?
    05-01-10 07:56 PM
    What OS and carrier? Never heard of these issues. I would sync the phone and do a backup. After that do a security wipe followed by a sync to get your contacts and calendar back. If that fails to correct your issues, use bbsak to wipe the device and loados. The sync again to get your calendar and contacts back. You can just reload your current os or tey a later one. 593 is what I would load.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 10:32 PM
    Usually, if there are weird glitches like that haven't been widely identified on the forums, I have found that a full wipe usually fixes the issue. I used to have an issue with one of my convenience keys opening my navigator instead of the what was assigned to the convenience key. I did a full wipe, and I never had another issue like that. Try the full wipe and see if that fixes your problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD