But appear in my Outlook. I have Yahoo as my work email and I have it routed to my Outlook and on my BBB and I'll go to download emails from Outlook and there are some there that didn't get sent to my Bold. Not junk either, they are legit customer emails that Outlook doesn't consider junk or spam but verifiable good emails. I have searched and searched and can't seem to find this specific issue anywhere does anyone else experience this? Thanks

Julie
    06-19-09 05:07 PM
    Make sure you don't have some sort of filter setup on BIS itself. https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular

And while you're there you should also send your service books for good measure.
    If the problem continues let us know.
    06-19-09 08:13 PM
    Also, if it's not long-term, it could be a temporary BIS issue.
    06-19-09 08:19 PM
    I was having the same problem, with emails going to Outlook on my home computer but not to my BB Bold........ I logged into my AT&T BIS account, and resent the service books, and within 10 minutes all of the emails started arriving to my Bold again......

Thanks for posting that forever29.
    06-19-09 08:44 PM
    Make sure you don't have some sort of filter setup on BIS itself. https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular

And while you're there you should also send your service books for good measure.
    If the problem continues let us know.
    Oh hey I didn't know about this!!! Thanks so much off to try that now!
    06-19-09 08:46 PM
    Ok did these things and it's still happening! Any other ideas?
    06-20-09 09:16 AM
    do they have attachments that make the email 8Mb or larger, they will not be downloaded to your BB.
    06-20-09 09:57 AM
    If you leave Outlook open all the time, it may be downloading from the server and preventing BB from getting them.
    06-20-09 10:01 AM
    They don't have attachments. And I have Outlook set to not download any emails unless I hit send/receive. Thank you for the suggestions however!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD