I purchased Citrus Slash (I'm pretty sure that's what it's called) a while ago and reloaded the OS on my 9900. Now I can't find Citrus Slash anywhere on BB app world. Does anyone have any information on this?? Have they stopped making it? I really enjoyed playing that and haven't found anything I've liked as much.
    05-10-13 09:45 AM
    I purchased Citrus Slash (I'm pretty sure that's what it's called) a while ago and reloaded the OS on my 9900. Now I can't find Citrus Slash anywhere on BB app world. Does anyone have any information on this?? Have they stopped making it? I really enjoyed playing that and haven't found anything I've liked as much.
    have you tried looking in my world--->uninstalled?

you will find all you uninstalled apps there. just search for the one you are looking for and re-install.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    05-10-13 11:43 AM
    Thanks. I use BB world to reinstall all my apps after a wipe/os reinstall. That is where I realized that it was missing. I wonder if they removed it from app world.
    05-10-13 12:55 PM
    so you cannot find it?

why dont you go to bb world on your pc, then search for the app.

05-10-13 11:29 PM
    I tried that too with no luck. I'm guessing they have removed it from App World for some reason. It's really too bad.
    05-11-13 02:01 AM
    I tried that too with no luck. I'm guessing they have removed it from App World for some reason. It's really too bad.
    I see, too bad.

how about trying out these games?
    like catapult or BrainCube, theres a new games about logo guessing too.

05-11-13 05:46 AM
    Thanks. Yeah, it looks like I'm going to have to look for something else for when I've got some down time. I'll try those out.
    05-11-13 08:38 AM
    Maybe it was removed can you find it in your un installed section in my world

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    05-11-13 11:26 PM
    Check the SolverLabs app list within App World. See if they changed the name or something. I wish I could remember the dev name but I had a similar thing happen to me. I bought a game called Fruit Slash. I had to reinstall the OS on my 9900 for an upgrade and what do you know?! The game disappeared. I looked and looked and couldn't find it. Finally I decided to check the dev's list of apps and I found it under a different name. They wouldn't give me my money back nor would they allow me to download the game for free. They told me I had to pay for it again if I wanted it. Pretty much the last app I ever bought and the last I think I ever will. Ridiculous what devs can get away with.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 02:28 AM
    Yeah. I also checked that when I was looking. I'm pretty sure it is the same app/company that you are talking about. It was Fruit Slash and they changed the name to Citrus Slash. Maybe they are changing the name again to something else Slash and going to charge people for it again. Who knows. I was just wondering if anyone knew what was up. Maybe I should just try to contact them.
    05-12-13 11:01 PM
    I contacted them and they ignored my first two emails. Lemme know how it goes if you don't mind. I don't wanna support a crappy dev if they're just going to screw with people.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 11:39 PM
    I've sent two emails with no reply to their support email. Nice customer support!!
    06-09-13 07:52 PM