I own a blackberry bold 9780 and my current software version is "v6.0.0.576, (bundel 2254, platform 6.6.0.216)"
    I heard there is already a unofficial release of a new software version... can you guys post that file and explain me how that i need to install that software...? and if it's possible the version that includes the dutch language.

Thanks in advance!
    09-02-11 03:54 AM
    Stickied at the top of this forum is the latest version (.650) from Mobilicity. You can download and install that OS. I will give you a general guide, but you can also find more detailed instructions in the BlackBerry Help section which is a tab on the main CrackBerry page.

Download OS to PC.
    Following download, run OS file to install OS on PC. Follow on screen directions.
    On BB, go to BBM Options, scroll down to Backup section. Ensure Remote Backup is enabled and also conduct a Local Backup to media card.
    Connect BB to PC. Open Desktop Manager and backup device. Close DM.
    On PC, go to
    : Computer/C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file called Vendor.
    Run AppLoader (Research in Motion/AppLoader) to initiate OS upgrade. Follow onscreen instructions. Be sure to have PC plugged in to power source. Do not interrupt install process. Wait until BB restarts completely.
    Power up your BB and ensure that your apps are working. You may need to upgrade some apps (particularly BBM, as some OS versions contain old BBM versions). Enjoy!
    Chris2.0 likes this.
    09-02-11 06:06 AM
    Stickied at the top of this forum is the latest version (.650) from Mobilicity. You can download and install that OS. I will give you a general guide, but you can also find more detailed instructions in the BlackBerry Help section which is a tab on the main CrackBerry page.

Download OS to PC.
    Following download, run OS file to install OS on PC. Follow on screen directions.
    On BB, go to BBM Options, scroll down to Backup section. Ensure Remote Backup is enabled and also conduct a Local Backup to media card.
    Connect BB to PC. Open Desktop Manager and backup device. Close DM.
    On PC, go to
    : Computer/C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader and delete file called Vendor.
    Run AppLoader (Research in Motion/AppLoader) to initiate OS upgrade. Follow onscreen instructions. Be sure to have PC plugged in to power source. Do not interrupt install process. Wait until BB restarts completely.
    Power up your BB and ensure that your apps are working. You may need to upgrade some apps (particularly BBM, as some OS versions contain old BBM versions). Enjoy!

thanks for the info, my device is up to date
    09-03-11 07:48 AM
    Worked for me as well!

Trying to solve my 1 day battery life problem with previous software versions! Hopefully this fixes it!

if not, .666 here I come!
    10-04-11 12:11 AM
    Is it really worth the download what are the differences between the 2?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-11 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD