So you want a BOLD Quality device on Verizon, What do you get? Let me hear what you would do if lets say you moved to an area only covered by Verizon and had to let go of your Bold, what would you get? Touch Diamond, PRO, etc.
    Remember, you had a Bold, and you want to get the same stability and functionality (specially wifi).

Only include in your opinions devices due out no later than 2009. (or speculated to be, ahem 9630, fixed storm)
    State your opinions like this:

I need Wifi: (random phone of your choice)

If i didnt need wifi: (random phone of your choice) or (Verizon doesnt have anything good to choose)

Mods: I felt this would be the right place for this thread as I am asking "BOLD" owners for their opinions.
    Last edited by azboricua; 06-10-09 at 09:41 AM.
    06-10-09 09:26 AM
    I'd get the 9630. Hands down.
    06-10-09 09:36 AM
    I'd get the 9630. Hands down.
    Lets say you needed wifi. What's your choice then?
    06-10-09 09:38 AM
    Remember, you had a Bold, and you want to get the same stability and functionality
    Lets say you needed wifi. What's your choice then?
    To move to an area with T-Mo or ATT service. Verizon doesn't have any wifi BBs at the moment, and well if you want BB functionality you aren't going to get it on another brand.
    06-10-09 09:58 AM
    To move to an area with T-Mo or ATT service. Verizon doesn't have any wifi BBs at the moment, and well if you want BB functionality you aren't going to get it on another brand.
    I was kind of afraid that was the big picture. Booooo, Verizon! lol
    06-10-09 10:04 AM
    I was kind of afraid that was the big picture. Booooo, Verizon! lol
    One thing you could look into is to see if t-mo offers some service in that area. With t-mo if you could use UMA (wifi signal being a requirement obviously) when in areas that dont get service or poor quality signal. In that case the 8900 would be a great choice
    06-10-09 10:18 AM
    I can't say I'd need wifi, because the only wifi in this city is starbucks,mcdonalds, and dunkin donuts and they're all right next to eachother. Thats why I pay for unlimited data

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD