The title pretty much says it all. I have a bold and I love it. What's so great about the Tour that everyone (including CB) raves about it constantly? Shed some light on me.
    07-21-09 06:24 PM
    Nothing much (to me at least).

It's a big deal for Verizon customers though who haven't had a taste of a new Blackberry for a long time.
    07-21-09 06:25 PM
    It's a smaller form factor, same great keyboard as the Bold, Nice LCD screen, 3.2 mp camera and more memory than the Bold.

So it's like a slightly smaller and jacked up Bold but for VZW.

But I <3 my Bold so I don't care.
    07-21-09 06:31 PM
    It's just a smaller version of the Bold with some slight upgrades, for Sprint/Verizon. That's it, as far as I'm concerned

They didn't have any updated BlackBerry devices, since the 83xx series Curve, and the Storm, for Verizon.
    07-21-09 06:52 PM
    vzw didn't have a proper 9xxx blackberry up until the tour. the choice of qwerty blackberries was between an 8330 or 88xx so the tour is a big refresh in the lineup
    07-21-09 06:58 PM
    Very nice device, but I'll definitely take my Bold over it anyday . I don't really value the camera much and the Bold resolution is more than I'll need.
    07-21-09 07:12 PM
    The title pretty much says it all. I have a bold and I love it. What's so great about the Tour that everyone (including CB) raves about it constantly? Shed some light on me.
    For current Bold users, there's not much difference. A better camera, different form factor, and more memory. That's it. Its a big deal for CDMA users because their best device up to the launch of the Tour was the Curve 8330. Pretty much says it all.
    07-21-09 07:17 PM
    For current Bold users, there's not much difference. A better camera, different form factor, and more memory. That's it. Its a big deal for CDMA users because their best device up to the launch of the Tour was the Curve 8330. Pretty much says it all.
    Agreed, I love my Tour so far, but my dad has had the Bold since it came out and I love that too, they are both great devices in my opinion...
    07-21-09 07:20 PM
    I prefer the Bold - and I have a Tour as my primary phone.
    07-21-09 07:23 PM
    so called upgrade to the bold which doesn't even have wifi
    07-21-09 07:26 PM
    The Onyx will be the upgrade to the Bold, not the Tour...
    07-21-09 07:34 PM
    I got both...I prefer the bold keyboard and screen ... Its not a big deal to us AT&T , but for verizon and sprint it is. ( They finally got a bold replica)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 07:36 PM
    It might not matter to some but the Tour lacks wifi. That's a deal breaker for me. Very often if I am at a location where
    There is no cellular signal than there is at least wifi. So I can still use I-M and email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 07:44 PM
    Bold > Tour
    07-21-09 08:01 PM
    The Onyx will be the upgrade to the Bold, not the Tour...
    Correct SD, as usual. The Tour is/was never meant to be a upgrade to the Bold. The Tour was made to be the Bold equivalent on CDMA carriers. Meant to be respective of, not compete with.
    07-21-09 08:08 PM
    Thread mind as well be Tour vs Bold
    07-21-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD