Seriously, what Blackberry exclusive is T-Mobile gonna get?
    01-24-11 07:15 AM
    Pure speculation... Those devices haven't even been officially announced yet, so nobody is getting anything yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-11 07:21 AM
    This sucks if it"s true because for now the Torch line seems to be an at&t exclusive and Tmo keeps getting the non-touch screen counterparts. I am itching for a touch screen blackberry. Come on, Tmo and Rim. Make it happen!

01-24-11 07:47 AM
    A) why is this posted in the 9700 forum? B) Tmo is subpar regardless of what Consumer Reports says
    01-24-11 08:20 AM
    Sure the nation's largest 4G (in fact 3.75G) network, having an influx of competitive devices for today's market and consistently rated as the best customer service netork provider with reasonable pricing (can't say the same for at&t) certainly sounds sub par to me too

Last edited by josh05; 01-25-11 at 06:59 PM.
    01-24-11 08:28 AM
    Gosh, this should be in the news and rumors section, or the 9800 section.

01-24-11 08:58 AM
    Actually the title of the thread is misleading and irresponsible. There has been no news at all to this point. And, yes, this really should be in either the 9800 or the T-Mo forum.

01-24-11 09:07 AM
    I also think this thread is a troll.

01-24-11 09:09 AM
    Rim may be Looking toward maximizing their profits. AT&T paid a lot of the r&d for the torch. Therefore rim didn't have to pay as much. That for one keeps the torch on AT&T. Also AT&T has a much larger subscriber base which means more potential sales than they could get on tmobile.

01-24-11 09:35 AM
    I have a BB Bold 9700 on T-Mobile and that is why i posted it here. I dont think there is a section to ask what model comes to what carrier, is there?
    01-24-11 09:36 AM
    I dont think there is a section to ask what model comes to what carrier, is there?
    Not specifically, but there is a forum dedicated to the Torch 2... http://forums.crackberry.com/f236/

01-24-11 09:42 AM
    Why are people more worried about if it is in the T-Mobile section more so than how misleading the title is? Like Phil said these devices are pure speculation and haven't even come out.

As far as an AT&T customer talking smack on TMobile having a subpar company, thanks for making me smile in the morning and that is a hard thing to do..I would get into more of the grilling, but honestly you made me laugh, so feeling generous!

Root, starting to think you really do just like to up your post count....could say the same about me, maybe so...but you don't seem as helpful as before...IMO of course.
    01-24-11 10:18 AM
    There's a good deal on the Blackberry Torch here
    01-24-11 11:07 AM
    There's a good deal on the Blackberry Torch here
    ...and this has what, exactly, to do with the Torch 2?

01-24-11 11:10 AM
    ...and this has what, exactly, to do with the Torch 2?

I'm guessing it was a response to josh05's post about desiring some sort of touch screen BB on T-Mo network. Josh could purchase and unlock, to use on T-Mo...
    01-24-11 11:44 AM
    Why are people more worried about if it is in the T-Mobile section more so than how misleading the title is? Like Phil said these devices are pure speculation and haven't even come out.

As far as an AT&T customer talking smack on TMobile having a subpar company, thanks for making me smile in the morning and that is a hard thing to do..I would get into more of the grilling, but honestly you made me laugh, so feeling generous!

Root, starting to think you really do just like to up your post count....could say the same about me, maybe so...but you don't seem as helpful as before...IMO of course.
    I could have linked the right forum, I don't really know why I didn't. Maybe I forgot to paste it before posting the reply.

Here's the news and rumors section: http://forums.crackberry.com/f40/

01-24-11 06:36 PM
    I'm guessing it was a response to josh05's post about desiring some sort of touch screen BB on T-Mo network. Josh could purchase and unlock, to use on T-Mo...
    Sans UMA, however. Let's hope for a touch-screen 9700 about which there are some rumors.

Let's also not get so upset about in which thread things get posted. There really is more to life.
    01-25-11 02:07 PM
    I am not the only one voicing out concern, the op is just as well. Also, getting the Torch unlocked for Tmo cripples the 3G so no thanks on the suggestion. The only proper way is to switch to at&t and I can't stand their heavily overused and overcongested network (thanks largely to the iphone users), capped data plans and their poor excuse for customer service. No thanks, I'll wait for Tmo

Last edited by josh05; 01-25-11 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Typos
    01-25-11 02:28 PM
    Sans UMA, however. Let's hope for a touch-screen 9700 about which there are some rumors.

Let's also not get so upset about in which thread things get posted. There really is more to life.
    Thank you! I wholeheartedly agree.

Last edited by josh05; 01-25-11 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Typo
    01-25-11 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD