Ok So I'm not trying to bash anyone here, but I have a question.
    Your willing to pay almost $630+ for a phone that may or may not work with you carrier? Then you have to pay another fee to get it unlocked.
    It works. And the unlock fee is like $15-$20.
    Retail price is retail price. Most of us don't qualify for an upgrade. If u wanna call anyone out bolds on ebay are going for like $1000.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 09:45 AM
    Greetings tacsniper & sarfrazfamily, I sent both of you emails.

Have you been overloaded with requests?
    08-25-08 10:51 AM
    Hi, I have a Rogers Bold for sale for 400 bucks. I still left the screen covers on. It is already unlock...please PM me Ill send you pics and everything.
    08-25-08 11:29 AM
    Hi, I have a Rogers Bold for sale for 400 bucks. I still left the screen covers on. It is already unlock...please PM me Ill send you pics and everything.
    PM sent.....
    08-25-08 11:54 AM
    I just wanted to let the people that contacted me know that i have sent out a bulk email so you can all get the information. Also the only safe way to do this is through paypal unless you know of a better way. I went to the mall Sunday and Rogers was selling them at 649.99 locked another store i went to was selling them 649.99 UNLOCKED (I have there number if needed) if still interested let me know by pm!

Sarah
    08-25-08 12:27 PM
    sorry i also wanted to add that the tax is 13% and the fees for ebay can be found at this link. if you want the items listed the fees are more.
    https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...y-fees-outside
    08-25-08 12:39 PM
    sarah do we have to go thru ebay? will the 13% FEE be added to paypal?
    08-25-08 01:43 PM
    sarah do we have to go thru ebay? will the 13% FEE be added to paypal?
    Well going through ebay is a more secure way for you to pay me. the 13% is tax in Ontario which means i will have to pay when i get it. also, the 15.00 shipping is regular shipping i got the price off ebay. if you don't want to go through ebay you can use western union or another secure way if you like. but if you send a personal check it has to clear my bank before i purchase the phone. ebay is more fees listing that kinda thing, but Im not making money so anything spent is on your phone. let me know if you would like to send in a different way, and we will see what the options are. also if you want shipping Canada post 3-5 days is 36.00 1 day is more obviously that includes 900.00 insurance and delivery confirmation. my postal code is M9V 1W3 Etobicoke, Ontario. UPS is way too much but if you want to pay no big deal.

Sarah
    08-25-08 02:23 PM
    can u get one of these and get a bottom piece so u can remove the rogers branding ? curious? also will it always have the rogers stuff imbedded in it and such?
    08-25-08 10:14 PM
    there is a place in chicago that has the bold unlocked and in stock. you can google it or contact me and i will get you the info
    08-25-08 10:53 PM
    can u get one of these and get a bottom piece so u can remove the rogers branding ? curious? also will it always have the rogers stuff imbedded in it and such?
    sorry I am buying these from a store and they will be unlocked but the rogers thing, can't help you with. you may be able to go to cnn.cn and get a replacement part. sorry, i sent you and email as well with the info. but if you can get one in chicago that might save you time and shipping so just let me know if you still need help!

Sarah
    08-26-08 12:55 AM
    there is a place in chicago that has the bold unlocked and in stock. you can google it or contact me and i will get you the info
    thanks for the info, what is the link? I tried to do the google had no luck at all. but that would be great for the people that are paying me for shipping. so if you guys are able to get this from there let me know as well i will be happy to send the money back to you!!

Sarah
    08-26-08 12:56 AM
    Hi Sarah sent you a pm.
    08-26-08 12:13 PM
    08-27-08 12:56 PM
    Hmm.... 699.99 is cheaper than Ebay by far AND its unlocked and unbranded... hmm...

And you say you trust this company....

This is tempting...
    08-27-08 02:25 PM
    Hmm.... 699.99 is cheaper than Ebay by far AND its unlocked and unbranded... hmm...

This is tempting...
    I followed the link and their website says "IN STOCK SAME DAY SHIPPING" so before I completed the transaction to purchase one I emailed them to confirm that it would ship the same day and the response I got back from them was it can ship NEXT TUESDAY for a WEDNESDAY DELIVERY. When I told them that their own site says they have them in stock they said they sold out of todays units and wont have more until next Tuesday and they wont charge the CC until they actually get it. Good thing I emailed them before I completed the transaction. I wont purchase from them now... another site selling the Bold with totally misleading information.

The search continues....
    08-27-08 04:08 PM
    I followed the link and their website says "IN STOCK SAME DAY SHIPPING" so before I completed the transaction to purchase one I emailed them to confirm that it would ship the same day and the response I got back from them was it can ship NEXT TUESDAY for a WEDNESDAY DELIVERY. When I told them that their own site says they have them in stock they said they sold out of todays units and wont have more until next Tuesday and they wont charge the CC until they actually get it. Good thing I emailed them before I completed the transaction. I wont purchase from them now... another site selling the Bold with totally misleading information.

The search continues....
    awww mannn
    08-27-08 04:20 PM
    awww mannn
    TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! Reading their site I thought I would have one here in NYC by tomorrow afternoon. I should have known better...
    08-27-08 04:46 PM
    Here's another possible option:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/us-...ry-bold-65942/
    08-27-08 06:33 PM
    Could I unlock and use with Verizon?
    08-27-08 08:21 PM
    Could I unlock and use with Verizon?
    Verizon = CDMA

Rogers = GSM
    08-27-08 08:30 PM
    In other words,no

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 08:57 PM
    if there is NO tax on it then it's a great price! but if you do tax it's cheaper with rogers.com or the company Gadgets that im using. Gadgets is charging me 735.00 CDN with tax and unlocked, and that's 704.00 US but if the shipping is free it's better lol!!

08-27-08 09:53 PM

This is tempting...
    I emailed them about the branding on their units for sale - they are CSL Branded and Unlocked. But as posted best to check ahead of time to see if they are really in stock.

CSL is a Hong Kong carrier - - they ARE QWERTY key pads NOT QWERTZ like the European ones.

I have purchased three different phones from them in the past and have always been happy with the way they do business.
    Last edited by Dawg357; 08-27-08 at 10:32 PM.
    08-27-08 10:29 PM
    I emailed them about the branding on their units for sale - they are CSL Branded and Unlocked. But as posted best to check ahead of time to see if they are really in stock.

CSL is a Hong Kong carrier - - they ARE QWERTY key pads NOT QWERTZ like the European ones.

I have purchased three different phones from them in the past and have always been happy with the way they do business.
    Their website STILL says "in stock same day shipping" which is totally false. They have told me they DO NOT have them in stock and wont until next Tuesday at earliest. Their site is absolutely misleading. You might have purchased from them in the past, but the fact that they claim its in stock when its not is just misleading and borderline false advertising.
    08-28-08 10:00 AM
106 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD