Hi all,

Need some help I've downloaded new themes from eveek direct from my Bold off the site, my device downloaded the themes successfully but I can't for the life of me find them.

What am I doing wrong ?
    09-02-08 08:07 PM
    Hi all,

Need some help I've downloaded new themes from eveek direct from my Bold off the site, my device downloaded the themes successfully but I can't for the life of me find them.

What am I doing wrong ?
    Do you know where to look for them? This happened to me and I realized they were for a different OS than I had. So if you are running 4.3 and the theme was for 4.5 then you wont see it and vice versa.
    09-02-08 08:10 PM
    Humm I see,

So how do i know what OS the themes are for, and this is my 1st Blackberry and i ve had it about 3 hours im an iPhone Convertee LOL. And not sure how to look for what OS im running on my Bold Either. Complete newbee to it all.
    09-02-08 08:17 PM
    Humm I see,

So how do i know what OS the themes are for, and this is my 1st Blackberry and i ve had it about 3 hours im an iPhone Convertee LOL. And not sure how to look for what OS im running on my Bold Either. Complete newbee to it all.
    I am a newbie too almost a month. Where did you download the theme from, it should have told you what OS it was for?

(all proud of my newbie self helping someone )
    09-02-08 08:20 PM
    I am a newbie too almost a month. Where did you download the theme from, it should have told you what OS it was for?

(all proud of my newbie self helping someone )
    LOL its awful having to start using a new piece of kit lol, and thanks for the help its much appreciated.

I downloaded the new themes direct from Eveek I think the sites called, i was trying to download the apple Theme
    09-02-08 08:23 PM
    LOL its awful having to start using a new piece of kit lol, and thanks for the help its much appreciated.

I downloaded the new themes direct from Eveek I think the sites called, i was trying to download the apple Theme
    I went to that website and I don't see any themes for your phone. You have to choose a theme specifically for your phone and OS.
    09-02-08 08:27 PM
    I went to that website and I don't see any themes for your phone. You have to choose a theme specifically for your phone and OS.
    Just realised the themes are for 88 Models Durrrr lol

Im thick as

Do you know where to find bold compatible themes from ? preferably somewhere i can download direct from my ohone ?
    09-02-08 08:28 PM
    I haven't seen any bold themes yet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-08 08:30 PM
    Just realised the themes are for 88 Models Durrrr lol

Im thick as

Do you know where to find bold compatible themes from ? preferably somewhere i can download direct from my ohone ?

I have not paid attention to whether they are for Bold, but I downloaded ALL of my themes from either: themes4bb.com or blueroomsolution

I am a theme junkie!!!!
    09-02-08 08:30 PM
    I have not paid attention to whether they are for Bold, but I downloaded ALL of my themes from either: themes4bb.com or blueroomsolution

I am a theme junkie!!!!
    yeah but you have a 88 Series blackberry, most of the sites i ve been on support this, however not seen any for the 9000 models :-(
    09-02-08 08:32 PM
    I heard that themes can't be made for the Bold yet because the Plazmic Theme Builder program only supports up to OS 4.5 and the Bold runs on OS 4.6. But I'm not 100% on that, its just something I've heard around here somewhere.
    09-02-08 09:37 PM
    themes didn't appear when you went to Options > Themes I assume?
    09-02-08 09:51 PM
    I haven't seen any bold themes yet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I believe berry is right on this one. I haven't seen any Bold themes yet, but there are a ton of new themes for 4.5
    09-03-08 06:50 AM
    I heard that themes can't be made for the Bold yet because the Plazmic Theme Builder program only supports up to OS 4.5 and the Bold runs on OS 4.6. But I'm not 100% on that, its just something I've heard around here somewhere.
    This is correct... there are NO aftermarket themes for the Bold yet... when the Theme Builder is updated for the 4.6 OS, some will quickly come up as the creativity in the BB community is incredible...

Alas, for now, you are stuck with the rest of us to just change your background from time to time for a fresh look...
    09-03-08 06:53 AM
    So how much longer is this theme designer going to be?

I'll admit that I am really missing a today theme, more than I thought I would.
    09-03-08 09:30 AM
    I am sure a lot of Bold users would like to know the answer to that one, but it looks as if we are in the hands of a 3rd party company, namely Plazmic.

Keep an eye on their site at [ plazmic ] for the Developer Kit for 4.6 to be released, and then wait a bit longer for all the clever theme writers to start doing their stuff!
    09-03-08 12:22 PM
    As I said above, no one will be able to write themes for the Bold (cool or not!) until Plazmic release the next version of their Developer's Kit.
    09-07-08 03:26 AM
    As I said above, no one will be able to write themes for the Bold (cool or not!) until Plazmic release the next version of their Developer's Kit.
    You got it...no way to design em!
    09-07-08 04:27 AM
    So Im guessing there isn't anyone yet who made new themes of the bold? I checked out Plazmic, with our respects I don't think they are capable of designing really cool themes...?

-Joey
    Without Plazmic NO ONE can design themes...whether they be designed by Plazmic themselves or whether it be a theme designer..Plazmics Content Developer Kit is how they are made.
    09-07-08 04:32 AM
    i can t wait to have a L theme for the bold
    09-07-08 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD