I'm almost completely satisfied. Battery life, amazing reception, awesome keyboard and almost no lag at all has made this the best phone I've ever owned. I'm still a little slow on the keyboard (any excercises to speed up?), but that will all be better soon. The only problems I've really had are: the bad camera, inability to install apps via microSD ala WinMo, some apps not working over wifi, or a distinction between wifi and 3G usage, and the fact that the mute button is sometimes easy to miss when turning on standby.

I remember when I first switched from my Fuze ( which I tried so hard to fix, and even learned how to create my own ROMs for, which never helped the speed or the overall lag of the phone) , a member at XDA stated that I should have fun with the dated OS, the inability to customize, and the lack of a community. I personally find the OS easier to use, and I don't really need customization. The people I have encountered here have been nicer than on XDA, and are some of the nicest people. Instead of telling someone to go search for a topic and being jerks for it, they'll give the person the answer, then politely tell them to go search. This is a top notch community going on here, and made it easy for a person to transition into a new smartphone!

Thanks Crackberry and all the members on it!
    Last edited by PwnCakes193; 06-11-09 at 03:02 PM.
    06-11-09 02:59 PM
    Yeah, this really is a great community, no doubt. Tons of support. And the Bold is awesome!
    06-11-09 03:36 PM
    the Bold makes love to me...MOD IT!

DO IT NOW!
    06-11-09 03:38 PM
    The people I have encountered here have been nicer than on XDA, and are some of the nicest people. Instead of telling someone to go search for a topic and being jerks for it, they'll give the person the answer, then politely tell them to go search. This is a top notch community going on here, and made it easy for a person to transition into a new smartphone!

Thanks Crackberry and all the members on it!
    Just a side note. The rest of the site seems to be quite a bit different (worse) than the Bold forum...
    06-11-09 03:48 PM
    Just a side note. The rest of the site seems to be quite a bit different (worse) than the Bold forum...
    Really? That's..... strange..
    06-11-09 04:02 PM
    Really? That's..... strange..
    No it's not. We're just smArt.
    06-11-09 04:05 PM
    I have the bold for like 2 days now and i begin to love it more and more! I hope os5 wil get released soon for even better prestations

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 04:15 PM
    I have also had my Bold for a month now and agree about the people on this forum. There are a lot of very informed people who are helpful when problems come up. I am probably lucky because I haven't had any problems with my Bold so far.
    06-11-09 04:45 PM
    the 2.0 MP camera MIGHT throw you off by name, but its really not bad at all, I have great pics on my phone that I've taken

06-11-09 04:53 PM
    Man, Blackberry has been in my life for a long time so I have always love her but when i got my Bold It was like getting married she just takes good care of me,
    06-11-09 05:09 PM
    Truer words were never spoken.
    06-11-09 05:28 PM
    My Bold is helpful in every way possible I can't imagine myself without her...

06-11-09 05:54 PM
    I have my Bold for over a week now (blacked it out with a red trackball) and I love it. Two negatives though: For a 1500 mah the battery should last longer. Also, why in the world can't I install apps on a memory card? THe phone definitely has a memory leak...after a few days the phone slows down a bit because memory is getting low. For the rest I love the phone.
    06-11-09 08:38 PM
    I have my Bold for over a week now (blacked it out with a red trackball) and I love it. Two negatives though: For a 1500 mah the battery should last longer. Also, why in the world can't I install apps on a memory card? THe phone definitely has a memory leak...after a few days the phone slows down a bit because memory is getting low. For the rest I love the phone.
    Which os are you using? I've noticed .266 to be better than .167 with regards to memory leaks, but having run 5.0.0.100, I've noticed a MARKED improvement in memory management (as well as overall speed (the browser even seems faster!)) Though a few programs are not compatible

06-11-09 08:51 PM
    Yep, something is not right. Start a new thread, this can most likely be resolved.
    06-11-09 09:31 PM
    Which os are you using? I've noticed .266 to be better than .167 with regards to memory leaks, but having run 5.0.0.100, I've noticed a MARKED improvement in memory management (as well as overall speed (the browser even seems faster!)) Though a few programs are not compatible

mine runs on .167. I'll try 5.0 today. Thanks for prompt responses.
    06-11-09 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD