...and getting rid of my old Storm I have a question. I haven't had my new Bold freeze up yet and haven't had to pull the battery once at all. Is this OK? Is something wrong here? I mean my last 3 BB's all had these problems several times a day...

In all seriousness though, this phone is amazing. So fast, so much more memory, and so few problems (not one yet although it's been less than 2 weeks).

I just figured I'd share my delight with finally, so far, having a device that does what it's supposed to when it's supposed to. I LOVE MY BOLD.
    06-16-10 02:31 PM
    I've had mine since may 23rd sprint release. no problems. Great phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 02:36 PM
    my wife and i have the bold 9650 and no problems whatsoever. Downloaded .732 and its just as solid at .699
    06-16-10 02:44 PM
    And I've had mine since the very first week Sprint began selling them... with no problems whatsoever. I am amazed at the number of complaints others are posting about it. My experience with the 9650 has been solid so far.
    06-16-10 04:07 PM
    No problems here. I also picked up two, one for me and one for my wife. No complaints. Loving them.
    06-16-10 04:24 PM
    I havent had any problems with mine either except the spotty radio but that was fixed with the new update.
    06-16-10 05:33 PM
    ...I haven't had my new Bold freeze up yet and haven't had to pull the battery once at all. Is this OK? Is something wrong here? I mean my last 3 BB's all had these problems several times a day...
    I know exactly what you mean! You feel a slight void in your life now. Your day's not complete unless your phone has a seizure or is requiring a reboot at the most inopportune moment. Typing and scrolling is no longer a challenge. I no longer get mental exercise trying to figure out why my phone did what it did. Now, I don't have anything to think about or worry about. I'm afraid I'm gonna turn into a vegetable.

My Tour was possessed. I'm convinced that if I had to endure another 3 months of that thing, I'd be posting from a sanitarium.
    06-16-10 06:08 PM
    Couldn't be happier myself. Had my 9650 since May 18 and it works like a charm. Would like Opera Mini to make a version compatable with the trackpad, but I can live with Bolt in the interem. The ringtones were a little low in volume, but I downloaded a free ringtone editor and boosted them up. My Tour wasn't bad (think I got the one with the working trackball!), but this unit is totally awesome. And I only have had to reboot for app installation.
    06-16-10 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD