Hi all
    wonder if you could help me as my messages (sms/email/Im's) all seam to be in the wrong order.
    before hand the newest message was at the top of the screen but now its at the bottom and i have to scroll up not down like before.

could someone let me know what "I" have done wrong

Many Thanks
    06-30-09 07:53 AM
    Hi all
    wonder if you could help me as my messages (sms/email/Im's) all seam to be in the wrong order.
    before hand the newest message was at the top of the screen but now its at the bottom and i have to scroll up not down like before.

could someone let me know what "I" have done wrong

Many Thanks
    Do you have the correct date set on your device?

BB stamps the messages and sorts them as it receives them, not by the outlook received date time. So once the clock on the BB is out, the message order is out.
    06-30-09 08:35 AM
    Thanks for the reply

just checked time and date and they are correct

i should of said that the messages are in correct date/time order but insted of the newest message being at the top of the screen its now at the bottom?

which yesterday it was showing the newest at the top which is what i prefer

Any ideas?
    06-30-09 08:45 AM
    just checked and if i hide filed messages the two messages i cant delete cant be seen??

So my other question would be how do you delete a filed messages?
    06-30-09 09:27 AM
    As in Saved Messages?
    06-30-09 09:28 AM
    i dont see the messages in the saved folder at all.
    when i go into my normal in box i see a windows msn message and a sms message which are both filed (not sure how i did this) which cant be deleted???
    06-30-09 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD