My 9930 is 3 days old. Today I was browsing through my text messages because I needed to retrieve some info. I could open them, but once I was in; it wouldnt let me scroll!

I can open our convo and see that page of our texts, but cannot go up. I could easily exit and re-enter the conversation or other conversations - just not scroll to see any earlier messages.

It was really weird and I had to restart the phone for it to work correctly again.

Has anyone else experienced this? I am loving the phone otherwise... but this is getting me a little scared lol.
    08-19-11 01:38 AM
    I experienced this as well, OEM factory unlocked unit on ATT running .261
    08-19-11 01:45 AM
    have/had the same problem on my 9780. switching from the bubble style to the text only style fixed this for me...
    08-19-11 02:17 AM
    I had the same (I think) or similar issue this morning.

I got a new SMS and opened it directly from the notification bar at the top of the screen. Once opened, I couldn't scroll up or down to see past messages. It does this every time you open a new SMS from the notification bar. If I open new messages by going to them directly through the SMS icon, then they open and scroll perfectly.
    08-19-11 10:53 AM
    Mine doesnt. When I open them from the notification bar, I have no problems. Mine wouldnt scroll when I went in through the SMS icon. *shrug* =/
    08-19-11 11:39 AM
    have/had the same problem on my 9780. switching from the bubble style to the text only style fixed this for me...
    this fixed it for me too
    08-19-11 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD