Hey guys, i saw somewhere that thers an app where u can have text messages pop up right on the screen no matter what your doing. kinda like the iphone im guessin. Does anyone by chance have that link??????
    07-30-09 08:33 AM
    IMHO I would hate that, but to each their own. I'm not familiar with that app. Check out appworld.com.
    07-30-09 09:29 AM
    Its found in BlackBerry App World. I'm totally sure of the name off the top of my head. Search popup.
    07-30-09 09:31 AM
    Its called Berrypopup. You can find it in the app store. It was 50% off yesterday.
    07-30-09 09:33 AM
    How about the main page of this very site...
    Deal of the Day: BerryPopup Available for 50% Off! | CrackBerry.com
    07-30-09 09:34 AM
    Aerize Email Alerts - Email / SMS Popup Notifications in crackberry.com app store
    07-30-09 09:35 AM
    IMHO I would hate that, but to each their own. I'm not familiar with that app. Check out appworld.com.
    +1, who would want a pop up every time a message comes in? I guess if you're a light user it's fine but for me, to have a pop up every X seconds/minutes while I'm doing other things like composing a long email is just annoying. Sound/led is good enough. (just my opinion)
    07-30-09 09:37 AM
    +1, who would want a pop up every time a message comes in? I guess if you're a light user it's fine but for me, to have a pop up every X seconds/minutes while I'm doing other things like composing a long email is just annoying. Sound/led is good enough. (just my opinion)
    you can customize berrypopup and change the instances of when it's supposed to pop up, like having it not pop up while using applications
    07-30-09 09:48 AM
    The problem with these popup apps is that they don't mark the SMS message as read (leaving the LED indicator blinking and the message bolded) and they don't include the original message with the reply. Although that might be RIM's fault for not wanting to clue in the app developers.
    07-30-09 10:06 AM
    my LED stops blinking after I close the popup, you should get LEDreset if you have trouble with it, works great
    07-30-09 10:35 AM
    just get a theme with a today theme, and have your SMS linked to it. so you dont have to open the folder u can just preview the SMS on your home screen.
    07-30-09 12:45 PM
    Glad you have your answer OP.

This app sounds annoying .....

plus 1 for using a today theme instead.
    07-30-09 01:08 PM
    Aerize Email Alerts - Email / SMS Popup Notifications in crackberry.com app store
    I had this once... I worked well. but eh.
    07-30-09 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD