HELLO hmm hi guys. My first post in crackberry as I just got my bold yesterday I've been fiddling with it and I know that I can change the color of the led light of an incoming text. But for all the apps I downloaded its for individual contacts?.. Is there any led light app which caters to an incoming text generally ? And not individual contacts. Eg : orange light for any incoming sms

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-11 08:28 AM
    Please help me guys!! I'm new here and I really love my currently newwww bold

08-28-11 08:35 AM
    Buy BeBuzz - LED Lights And More - Download BeBuzz - LED Lights And More - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

...and please don't bump your posts after only 5 minutes!!!
    08-28-11 08:41 AM
    i use bebuzz. but there is a free version that lates you do it to a few contacts.

the full version is definitly worth it though.
    08-28-11 08:43 AM
    Yea I tried bebuzz already. Maybe u guys didn't get it erm I meant I don't want it for individual contaccts. I wan for text messages as a whole:P haha sorry for bumping!!

08-28-11 08:49 AM
    You can also customize your sound profile to have a ringtone/alert for text messages. That might be easier. That way you will know that when you hear that particular sound, it's an incoming text.
    08-28-11 10:16 AM
    Welcome to the forums.

Yea I tried bebuzz already. Maybe u guys didn't get it erm I meant I don't want it for individual contaccts. I wan for text messages as a whole:P haha sorry for bumping!!
    You can do individual contacts... or set up a defaul color.

I suggest you buy it. Here is the link and here is a 20% discount couppon: MBHD20
    08-28-11 12:06 PM
    If I download the free trial version of bebuzz am I able to set up a default color? For text messages..:PPosted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-29-11 02:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD