I've had smrtgarud for a while now but I forgot my password. I went to their site to retrive it and after several unsuccessful attempts at guessing what my secondary email was I decided to create a new account.. But there is no FREE option. Is it true? Does Smrtgaurd cost money now???
    05-26-09 02:23 PM
    It was always going to cost money. The beta is over now....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 03:12 PM
    But I guess its money well spent if you decide to get one. Its a great app alright.

05-26-09 06:28 PM
    I was just looking into it myself to see when it was released and yes it does cost money and always was going to be as the BETA is over.

Now you can purchase it VIA paypal and have a 10 day trial of it still or purchase VIA credit car and no TRIAL ... that to me is unfair as i don't have PAYPAL .. but i do have credit cards ... i not have enough to buy yet, but will pay off credit cards june 1st.

Correct me if i am wrong but thats how i read it:

SmrtGuard :: Your Smartphone Guardian™
    05-26-09 06:45 PM
    I just got smrtguard. $44. a year isn't bad imo.
    05-27-09 05:46 PM
    yeah i guess $44 is worth not having your identity stolen
    05-27-09 08:09 PM
    its really not hard to sign up for paypal
    05-27-09 08:52 PM
    There is a way to retrieve your username .... email them!
    06-01-09 07:05 PM
    I just got it.. I figure $44 a year to know where my phone is if I lose it, wipe it if someone steals it, and ping it while they have it, wouldn't be a bad idea.
    06-09-09 04:27 PM
    I'm one of those people who spends 2-3% of my life looking for my keys. SmrtGuard was made for people like me. I recently thought I'd left my BB at home, but was able to do a locate and found it was in my car, outside my office. Duh!

A friend who is also distracted by shiny objects recently lost her BB -- in her house! I told her about SmrtGuard and she thinks it's great.
    06-09-09 07:25 PM
    This thread is misplaced, no ?

Simply go to SmrtGuard and see it by yourself, CB can't help.

06-09-09 07:52 PM
    I'm one of those people who spends 2-3% of my life looking for my keys. SmrtGuard was made for people like me. I recently thought I'd left my BB at home, but was able to do a locate and found it was in my car, outside my office. Duh!

A friend who is also distracted by shiny objects recently lost her BB -- in her house! I told her about SmrtGuard and she thinks it's great.

Ha, I'll loose it when I'm laying in bed. It'll get tangled up in blankets or under pillows. Between the seats in the recliner.. In my truck.. It sucks when your walking around the house calling it to find it. Now I can just ping it. It'll be nice.
    06-09-09 07:59 PM
    I've had smrtgarud for a while now but I forgot my password. I went to their site to retrive it and after several unsuccessful attempts at guessing what my secondary email was I decided to create a new account.. But there is no FREE option. Is it true? Does Smrtgaurd cost money now???
    Seriously? complaining about $4 a month?
    06-09-09 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD