My bold seems to be getting slower. Every time I pull it out of the holster the "thinking dial" shows up, even just switching applications. I don't see a memory issue since only app. is telenav. What have I done wrong, or what am I not doing? Can I do something simple to speed it up?
    02-06-09 09:13 PM
    hold alt and then hit {L G L G}

this will bring up the event log. delete this every once in a while, or get logmaid, which does it for you.

also use the onboard memory cleaner and set that to go off once an hour.

clear your cache whenever you use internet, and always close programs, dont just hit end or back.
    02-06-09 09:33 PM

this will bring up the event log. delete this every once in a while, or get logmaid, which does it for you.

clear your cache whenever you use internet, and always close programs, dont just hit end or back.
    I new to this, so where is the onboard memory cleaner?
    02-06-09 09:42 PM
    Thanks for the tips. But I'm new to the bb world could you please tell me where the on board memory cleaner is?
    02-06-09 09:44 PM

Great tips - thanks!
    02-06-09 09:46 PM
    I new to this, so where is the onboard memory cleaner?

Options>Security Options>Memory Cleaner
    02-06-09 09:49 PM
    Just do a pattery pull mate

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD