Does anyone know where to find good BOLD wallpapers of either the San Diego or Portland Skyline... Preferably at night.
    08-05-09 05:21 PM
    Does anyone know where to find good BOLD wallpapers of either the San Diego or Portland Skyline... Preferably at night.
    Use google to find a skyline picture that you want to use then use the wallpaper maker to make if for the bold

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 05:27 PM
    i've posted some resized wallpapers for Bold resolution....... hope u find something u like. i'll try to get your skylines request up soon.
    08-05-09 11:19 PM
    Great wallpapers, icaican! As far as Skylines are concerned, any chance of finding this one? I've been hunting it for a long time.

08-05-09 11:34 PM
    Le sigh...

Let me google that for you

You could always take a peek here too:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/pos...llpaper-96714/

Chris
    08-05-09 11:39 PM
    Great wallpapers, icaican! As far as Skylines are concerned, any chance of finding this one? I've been hunting it for a long time.

well, if u'r googling & cant find it... i'm certain my results will be the same. zilch...
    08-07-09 04:02 AM
    I found a pretty good one the other day I just need to resize it the ill post it for you prob later this morning.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 04:50 AM
    Much obliged!
    08-07-09 06:38 AM
    dilipc, i think that pic u saw was quite likely self taken shot by the BB user. u mean to say, none of these fit what u wanted?
    08-07-09 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD